Official: Lakers @ Blazers 3/9 7PM PST Game On KCAL 9

i have a bad feeling about this game since we cant not win at this place. anyways let's go lakerssssssssssssssssssssssss

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

Blazers need this game.... Race is too tight on west coast!
Race for third place?
laugh.gif

Go Blazers....What's up with Oden? Is he going to be a player or a bust like Sam Bowie?

Is he still hurt?

Originally Posted by Roll 22

Go Blazers....What's up with Oden? Is he going to be a player or a bust like Sam Bowie?

Is he still hurt?
laugh.gif

I don't know why, I can't stop laughing.
laugh.gif

This the Blazers super bowl. My work today has like 50 clowns completely decked out in Blazers gear. Wonder how many of em will rep if they lose tonight.
eyes.gif

We always play like crap here. Friggin pisses me off. Hope the Lakers can actually come out and show me somethin for a change.

I'll come back in and face the music in the morning if not. Always do.
wink.gif

I hope Lamar and the Bench Mob step up tonight.. Tough week for us coming up. Gotta take it one by one, starting with tonight.

Go Lakeshow!

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by CP1708

Is he still hurt?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif

Damnit.

Naw, I ain't laughin at Greg or anything like that, just the Blazer fan unaware of what's happenin with his championship pedigree center. I know a lotof Blazer fans who still don't know Arvydas Scrubonis is retired.
roll.gif

It's been too long since we won here. We need this. A positive start to this trip is necessary.

Is he still hurt?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif

Damnit.

Naw, I ain't laughin at Greg or anything like that, just the Blazer fan unaware of what's happenin with his championship pedigree center. I know a lot of Blazer fans who still don't know Arvydas Scrubonis is retired.
roll.gif

Not a Blazer fan, just hate the Lakers and wanted to know what's up with Oden....

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

lakers need this one....
No they dont. Blazers NEED this one. Falling from 4th to 7th with one loss isnt a good look. The West is too close for us to drop one. Lakers already got a spot on lock.
you're wrong. we do need this one
unlike the blazers, we're trying to get homecourt throughout the playoffs so we need to win all the games we can so that we can distance ourselves fromcleveland and boston

I just lost to the Blazers on 2K9, Roy blocked Kobe's game tying shot SMH! Hope it wont repeat in real life.

laugh.gif
The Blazers in the Rose Garden has beaten the Lakers 29 out of their35 meetings since it opened up in 1995. With them being a a current 6 game winning streak over the Lakers at home, and them winning 11 straight home gamesoverall, i see the ownage of the Lakers continuing tonight in Oregon. A mentally tough team would beat these depleted Blazers to a pulp, but not these softminded Lakers, they're a fragile team who folds in hostile environments. I wouldn't be surprised if these clowns lost by double figures, this game willshow that Brandon Roy is the king of the western conference as far as shooting guards are concerned. I see him serving notice to these punk @#+ Lakers tonight.Lakers 90 Blazers 121. Roy and LA with 37 points a piece, Blake with 23 assists.

this is gonna be a tough game...hopefully we can get a W

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
The Blazers in the Rose Garden has beaten the Lakers 29 out of their 35 meetings since it opened up in 1995. With them being a a current 6 game winning streak over the Lakers at home, and them winning 11 straight home games overall, i see the ownage of the Lakers continuing tonight in Oregon. A mentally tough team would beat these depleted Blazers to a pulp, but not these soft minded Lakers, they're a fragile team who folds in hostile environments. I wouldn't be surprised if these clowns lost by double figures, this game will show that Brandon Roy is the king of the western conference as far as shooting guards are concerned. I see him serving notice to these punk @#+ Lakers tonight. Lakers 90 Blazers 121. Roy and LA with 37 points a piece, Blake with 23 assists.

if you are from the northwest then i wont even have hate for you... after living in the northwest for the past two months, i can easily say that people of thenorthwest are the WEIRDEST, bizzare, strangest people i have ever seen. everyone looks like they are depressed and the sun hasnt come out since ive been here. Cant wait till the end of march when i could go home to sunny so-cal. furthermore, the blazers SUCK. here let me refresh your memory:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY06eaFaplw

Back
Top Bottom