Official: Lakers @ Blazers 3/9 7PM PST Game On KCAL 9

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
The Blazers in the Rose Garden has beaten the Lakers 29 out of their 35 meetings since it opened up in 1995. With them being a a current 6 game winning streak over the Lakers at home, and them winning 11 straight home games overall, i see the ownage of the Lakers continuing tonight in Oregon. A mentally tough team would beat these depleted Blazers to a pulp, but not these soft minded Lakers, they're a fragile team who folds in hostile environments. I wouldn't be surprised if these clowns lost by double figures, this game will show that Brandon Roy is the king of the western conference as far as shooting guards are concerned. I see him serving notice to these punk @#+ Lakers tonight. Lakers 90 Blazers 121. Roy and LA with 37 points a piece, Blake with 23 assists.
couldn't of showed up at a better time.

damn, league pass is using the Blazers telecast.
mad.gif

I wish there was a way to choose what telecast you could use.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
The Blazers in the Rose Garden has beaten the Lakers 29 out of their 35 meetings since it opened up in 1995. With them being a a current 6 game winning streak over the Lakers at home, and them winning 11 straight home games overall, i see the ownage of the Lakers continuing tonight in Oregon. A mentally tough team would beat these depleted Blazers to a pulp, but not these soft minded Lakers, they're a fragile team who folds in hostile environments. I wouldn't be surprised if these clowns lost by double figures, this game will show that Brandon Roy is the king of the western conference as far as shooting guards are concerned. I see him serving notice to these punk @#+ Lakers tonight. Lakers 90 Blazers 121. Roy and LA with 37 points a piece, Blake with 23 assists.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

get lamar going early.

the crowd is hyped
eek.gif

yo tmoney, you might be a little new to know who 3PLE is.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
bad call. Fishs foot was moving.

If the refs start making bad calls the fans there are gonna lose it, thanks to the Minnesota game a couple nights ago.

this wont end well.

we have NO inside presence.

NO shot blocker, when people drive into the lane and see Pau all they think about are buckets.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by jretro23

wish the laker crowd was like this. feels like a playoff game.

co-sign. Lakers fan at staples are too polite for the components. smh

Originally Posted by jretro23

wish the laker crowd was like this. feels like a playoff game.
Its like this at EVERY home game. Why do you think Portland always has a such a home court advantage.

Back
Top Bottom