Official: Lakers @ Blazers 4/8 7PM PST

Originally Posted by grittyman20

I've been saying this for the longest and people don't believe but I'm positive that Farmar and Kobe ain't really on the same page....

He really does look opposite Kobe quite often, not just that one play.

Was at the Dallas gm last wk and it looked like Kobe was grilling Jordan several times for not giving it up

yeah, I've been sensing it too. I wonder what's good w/that.

famar thinks he's a superstar, !$$*! this aint UCLA

mad.gif
WHERE'S THE FOU!KL!!

Kobe for so long you have wanted help and you got it.

Please use it.

that damn 3 is probably the game.

This game has been excruciating to watch, from the refs to the Blazers miraculously great shooting, I'm trying not to change the channel. SMMFH.

well if you haven't noticed pac, the "help" been acting like they don't want to win, so I have zero problem with bean taking matters into hisown hands.

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

This game has been excruciating to watch, from the refs to the Blazers miraculously great shooting, I'm trying not to change the channel. SMMFH.
You must not watch many Blazer games. They dont shoot horribly man...

This is my first time listening to these blazers announcers and they are god damn awful. I didnt know Billy Packer did NBA games too. Dude even talks junk tothe other team. smh

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

smh at the Portland fans chanting "Kobe Sucks"
smh.gif
...have some class

Let them do it. Its ok.
well if you haven't noticed pac, the "help" been acting like they don't want to win, so I have zero problem with bean taking matters into his own hands.

How can they try if they dont have the ball?

See he pssed to vlad and vlad hits the 3.

This is my first time listening to these blazers announcers and they are god damn awful. I didnt know Billy Packer did NBA games too. Dude even talks junkto the other team. smh
smh.gif

yeah he passed to farmar 2 and he missed the 3. don't give me that bull, Pac. I'll criticize Kobe when needed, but hell we'd be down 25+ withouthis efforts

Back
Top Bottom