Official: Lakers @ Celtics ABC 1/31/10 3:30 ET Rivalry That'll Never Get Old

What an abysmal 2nd quarter. That's why I can't never get too excited off of an early lead. Rondo was killing. It's like these dudes knew Pierce was gonna end up wide open for a 3 but they still just watched him shoot.

Those lackadaisical cross court passes need to stop too. Please let Bynum get more touches

Kobe shoulda kicked that out at the end too

*end rant*

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

wow what a turnaround lets go Bos

u are either zodogg or the dumbest cavs/lebron fan on earth.... you support the spurs(who swept the cavs in the finals), magic, and celtics(who are conference rivals).....yea that makes sense...

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

lol you guys are complaining about kobe .. but he wasnt on the floor when they blew that lead..

this....Kobe has done some part, but the bench gave Boston the momentum

lol you guys are complaining about kobe .. but he wasnt on the floor when they blew that lead..
Well he's killing ball movement and making it easy to guard everyone else.

stop blaming kobe

fisher is basically passing to the celtics
gasol missing 2 foot layups
walton and brown getting destroyed  by rondo

You guys will do anything to defend Kobe
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

stop blaming kobe

walton and brown getting destroyed on by rondo

who is guarding rondo after brown went back to the bench?

who went 1 for 7 his last 8 shots??

who hasnt passed to his teammates since he got back in the game?

A)Magic Johnson

B)Shaq

C) Lebron james

D) Kobe

E) All of the above

--SMH. The way its goin right now, LA dont want it with Boston.
--Im putting $ on a 3rd qtr Laker collapse and theyre gonna be down by 15-20 by the time the 4th qtr starts.

be easy. im just a lebron fan doesnt mean i love the cavs. i have always thought BOS plays the best team game in the L. get ya mind right.

Seems like Tony is frustrating Kobe a little bit, so Kobe is trying to make it a point to score on him and show him up. If there's an Achilles heel to Kobe's game, that's it. When a guy is playing him well, he forces some difficult shots. Sometimes it works, and Kobe demoralizes the guy by hitting shots with an insane degree of difficulty, but so far today he's hurting the Lakers.

Originally Posted by JD617

Seems like Tony is frustrating Kobe a little bit, so Kobe is trying to make it a point to score on him and show him up. If there's an Achilles heel to Kobe's game, that's it. When a guy is playing him well, he forces some difficult shots. Sometimes it works, and Kobe demoralizes the guy by hitting shots with an insane degree of difficulty, but so far today he's hurting the Lakers.

Yea, good call. I felt bad for Battier after that Michael Lewis article came out. Kobe killed him.

How does Paul Pierce finds himself wide open for 3  three times in a row with no opposition at all ?

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

be easy. im just a lebron fan doesnt mean i love the cavs. i have always thought BOS plays the best team game in the L. get ya mind right.

oh and another thing. who the %*%@ calls another man "god"?? mad suspect son

Originally Posted by NobleKane

stop blaming kobe

A)Magic Johnson

B)Shaq

C) Lebron james

D) Kobe

E) All of the above
come on Noble, you can pick any Laker on the team and do the same thing
laugh.gif

stop blaming kobe

lol are you even watching the game? rono went off the first 6 minutes  of that 2nd quarter. when he was being guarded by brown ..

Its a team game, no 1 person is making the whole team play the way they're playing, you would think for all of the laker fans pointing the finger at kobe, would realize this is nothing new, it happens like once every 5 games

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Well he's killing ball movement and making it easy to guard everyone else.
exactly. dude's killing the offense in the last 2-3 minutes of the quarter. they went completely away from what they were doing in the first quarter.

Kobe hasn't played well, but save that heave at the end of the 1st and that shot at the end of the 2nd, most of his shots have been good looks. You all will be posting
pimp.gif
and
eek.gif
when he starts back hitting them in the 2nd half. I'm more worried about our interior D which allowed Boston to do whatever they wanted to in the 2nd, if that shores up, we'll be fine.

NobleKane has no clue what he is talking about. Blaming Kobe for Rondo going off? Haha, rondo was doing work in transition...that's on the whole team.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

NobleKane has no clue what he is talking about. Blaming Kobe for Rondo going off? Haha, rondo was doing work in transition...that's on the whole team.
Word. First thing you've said that I agreed with all day
laugh.gif
Rondo has been killing us pushing the ball up kicking it to Pierce for wide open 3s and dumping it inside. That ain't Kobe's fault, but there's quite a number of Laker fans that always look for someone to blame. 

I'm glad Obama is playing meet & greet with NBA teams and attending college basketball games while the country goes down the sewer

Maybe when his single term is up he can join the TNT team

Originally Posted by thaboyfast

stop blaming kobe

A)Magic Johnson

B)Shaq

C) Lebron james

D) Kobe

E) All of the above
come on Noble, you can pick any Laker on the team and do the same thing
laugh.gif

im just tired of this guy taking if personal like hes the only guy on this team. he might have not been out there when they cut the lead to 4 but he was out there when the celtics went up by 10

the lakers have cut the lead to 5 and he had nothing to do with it.

He does not have a great outstanding bball iq like a lebron james...if he did the lakers would be up by 5 instead of down by 5....

Back
Top Bottom