Official: Lakers @ Celtics ABC 1/31/10 3:30 ET Rivalry That'll Never Get Old

The Celtics have had major problems in the 2nd half lately. They need to come out and build on that momentum from the 2nd quarter.

Originally Posted by Mourf83

How does Paul Pierce finds himself wide open for 3  three times in a row with no opposition at all ?
i dont even know
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I'm glad Obama is playng meet & greet with NBA teams and attending college basketball games while the country goes down the sewer
uhmmm, you have the say the same for every politician. 
laugh.gif

Phil telling it like it is..

Although I'm sure some Nt'ers think they know otherwise. Apparently they've won 10 championships as well.

Originally Posted by thaboyfast

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I'm glad Obama is playng meet & greet with NBA teams and attending college basketball games while the country goes down the sewer
uhmmm, you have the say the same for every politician. 
laugh.gif
Yeah I'm just trying to be controversial since everyone else is being disagreeable up in this thread

Originally Posted by JD617

Seems like Tony is frustrating Kobe a little bit, so Kobe is trying to make it a point to score on him and show him up. If there's an Achilles heel to Kobe's game, that's it. When a guy is playing him well, he forces some difficult shots. Sometimes it works, and Kobe demoralizes the guy by hitting shots with an insane degree of difficulty, but so far today he's hurting the Lakers.
right on the money. tony allen has ALWAYS frustrated kobe...if u remember both games in regular season in the celtics championship season..

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

All Kobe has to do is stop Rondo which he was doing and slowly get his teammates going

It's not off 1-1 its the pick and roll thats killing them.

Tell it like it is Jeff. Garnett is always running a moving screen and hardly ever gets called on it. It's like he's the only one that can get away with it.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Refs robbing 2 straight possessions. I believe I speak for all fans when I say "let the teams play".

I def. Agree, these are the type of games you just gotta swollow your whistle as a ref, let them play....this is a rivalry dammit
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom