Official: Lakers @ Nuggets 2/27 6PM PST Game On KCAL 9

we're playing horribly offensively.

our D isn't that bad...we're just taking stupid shots. But it's only a 7point game with 3 minutes left, there's still a chance....

Sasha is Luke 2.0. Pay them and they can't play anymore....

We may be out of time unless we start a run and it has to start after this time out.

These refs are doo doo... that was a foul on lamar just before timeout, but that wasn't a foul on fish, and Pau didn't touch that ball... i saw thatwith my crappy pixelated reception
indifferent.gif
@ refs.

Well we tried...

But it just wasn't enough tonight.

12-2 this month is still great.

Nite laker fans.

good win denver...

can't win em all...we just didn't knock down shots tonight.

Onto Phoenix. Hopefully, we play much better there.

Ref's were bad but you can't blame 31% shooting on the refs.

We just didn't have enough tonight.

In an 82 game season nights like these happen.

We still have the best record in the NBA.

well on the bright side the spurs are gona take a L, we all knew we would give the celtics and the cavs back those Ls...

Glad the Nuggz got the W tonight. The Lakers are clearly the best team in the league and a win over them will really help the squad going forward.

refs hae been pretty bad all night but thats not why we lost. we just didnt play our game today. kobe hogging and complainning all night didnt get the teaminvolved. bench sucked. overall flat effort from all across the board.

good game nuggets. and like someone said, 12-2 aint bad. we'll work on the next game

Originally Posted by tupac003

Well we tried...

Nite laker fans.

Word, now this will fill Denver and all their fans with false hope that they are contenders.

Nuggets bench > Laker bench tonight

what a horrible shooting game today after last night

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Well we tried...

Nite laker fans.

Word, now this will fill Denver and all their fans with false hope that they are contenders.
they were due for a win. lamar and chris anderson - the contact between the two. Lamar just sent him flying
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Well we tried...

Nite laker fans.

Co sign. I wish the playoffs would start now.

wow... still bad calls even after the game is already over w/e i still don't think we could of won even with theses terrible calls even tho they helped.and god can they stop making all theses bird references feels like i watching that 1 family guy episode. w/e i didnt expect to win this won after how intenseeveryone played

Back
Top Bottom