Official: Lakers @ Nuggets 2/27 6PM PST Game On KCAL 9

Both teams combined for 5-42 shooting from three.
roll.gif

63 combined free throws.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

the way the lakers played the whole game, they deserved to lose. getting a victory would've been a real steal.

i can't even be mad that they lost this one.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Ref's were bad but you can't blame 31% shooting on the refs.

We just didn't have enough tonight.

In an 82 game season nights like these happen.

We still have the best record in the NBA.
Yea seriously, how are people in here complaining about the refs when we can't hit a shot to save our lives? Kobe 10-30
indifferent.gif

I saw this coming though, what kinda scheduling is it where your plane doesn't even get in til 5 in the morning and you have to play a game in 13hrs...dumb.

Also for all those idiots saying we were better without Bynum, nights like this prove why that is way off base.

Worst shooting percentage in franchise history..
sick.gif
. I know Farmar made alate lay up so that might've put us in second to last place on that all time list.

Horrible outing overall. Seems like we couldn't get into any offensive groove at all. I don't know the exact numbers but it looked like we didn'trebound as well nor get many second chance points. Forget the refs, this loss was on us. There's always a series a bad calls.

Gotta rebound Sunday, figuratively and literally.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Well we tried...

But it just wasn't enough tonight.

12-2 this month is still great.

Nite laker fans.

Word, now this will fill Denver and all their fans with false hope that they are contenders.

Co sign. I wish the playoffs would start now.

No doubt fam, I wish the same.
Dyhard, they were due for a win, lamar and andersen having a bit of a physicality match huh,
someone shoe anderson a crack pipe he'll have flash backs.

koockle yeah their bench> ours tonight,
Sasha needs to get less minutes, lil girl.

the refs were bad and not just against the Lakers cuz there were some bad calls against the Nuggets too early, but the problem is that with all those whistlesand stoppages in play, it didnt' allow the Lakers to get into any rhythm.

Well we tried...

Nite laker fans.

Word, now this will fill Denver and all their fans with false hope that they are contenders.

No doubt fam, I wish the same.
Dyhard, they were due for a win, lamar and andersen having a bit of a physicality match huh,
someone shoe anderson a crack pipe he'll have flash backs.

koockle yeah their bench> ours tonight,
Sasha needs to get less minutes, lil girl.
Farmar needs to get even less.

Well we tried...

Nite laker fans.

Without Bynum?
eyes.gif

what's wrong with farmar lately anyway? seems like he's lost his edge he to him. at least he used to be aggressive and picked his spots now he justplays like a crackhead
eyes.gif

smh.gif
we had a bad shooting night
now we need to come back strong sunday
and we need bynum to heal as quick as possible

I had a bad feeling about this game. The 2nd of a back-to-back is never easy in Denver although that's not much of an excuse with the easy W yesterday.

37931867.jpg

NO HOPE FOR 72-10
laugh.gif

oh yeah

[table][tr][td]Starters[/td] [td][/td] [td]Min[/td] [td]FG[/td] [td]3Pt[/td] [td]FT[/td] [td]http://[/td] [td]Off[/td] [td]Reb[/td] [td]Ast[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]Stl[/td] [td]BS[/td] [td]BA[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]Pts [/td] [/tr][tr][td] K. Bryant[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]40:02[/td] [td]10-31[/td] [td]0-6[/td] [td]9-12[/td] [td]+4[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]29[/td] [/tr][/table]
laugh.gif

Horrible.

I'll be in the Laker season thread.

Good streak Kidskillz, its my turn
pimp.gif

worst game ive ever been too, Refs killed the flow of the game for both teams from the start, a double tech 3 minutes in give me a #$@**@@ break nobody on thesquad showed up I wasted $130. I heard "no means no" chants all night ##*$ was weak, they made that crack head birdman look like an allstar pissedbeyond belief right now. I wouldnt even be this mad if we showed effort and lost but there was a complete lack of effort on the defensive end and the offensewas [screamin a smith] atrocious[/screamin a smith] not a good way to end my night. Ill post pix tomorrow if I feel like it, nothin really worth postin thoughthe nuggets cheerleaders look like 12 year old boys, and their mascot is annoying as hell he stood in front of me the whole night, and the halftime show wasthe "human slinky" dumbest ##*$ ive ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom