[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Not tryna sound mean but when are you guys gonna realize Dwight to LA is not realistic for anytime in the near future? 
ohwell.gif

because Lakers fan think EVERYBODY is coming to LA
according to them, they're getting D12. Chris Paul, and Derron Williams. DWade might even opt out and go to LA too
and they REALLY believe it too!
laugh.gif

- maaaan, i got LA fans at work on the same BS.

....EVERYONE is ALWAYS coming to LA and they are NEVER supposed to give up anything to get it 
eyes.gif

- the Dwight for Bynum and the seriousness behind it is hilarious.

Im i the only one that doesn't want to get rid of Gasol?? The man helped us get 2 championships IN A ROW! Now that he has of the most pathetic displays i have ever seen from a 2nd option we need to get rid of him? All last years playoffs will be forgotten if Gasol comes out next year and plays like he did in 09 and 10. Keep the same core of Gasol,Bynum,Odom.Kobe,Artest,Fisher,Barnes and rebuild a bench.

Im i the only one that doesn't want to get rid of Gasol?? The man helped us get 2 championships IN A ROW! Now that he has of the most pathetic displays i have ever seen from a 2nd option we need to get rid of him? All last years playoffs will be forgotten if Gasol comes out next year and plays like he did in 09 and 10. Keep the same core of Gasol,Bynum,Odom.Kobe,Artest,Fisher,Barnes and rebuild a bench.

gasol is a good smart player i like him alot....but this past season not so good...i understand not everyone can be getting bettter every year but idk im all for doing whatever it takes to get back to winning more games and get the ring

gasol is a good smart player i like him alot....but this past season not so good...i understand not everyone can be getting bettter every year but idk im all for doing whatever it takes to get back to winning more games and get the ring

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Why are there so many non-Laker fans in here?

It comes with the territory.  People have their mouths taped shut while they are winning, but are the first to say something as soon as they lose. 
It's okay, I have no problem with it.  Most fans do, but that's where the problem starts.  Just let them be, they are the ones who went out of their way to post in here.  

But one thing that's always hilarious to me, is that they get mad when you bring up banners, rings, success, etc., and they say, "that's your only argument?"  
laugh.gif

It comes with the territory.  People have their mouths taped shut while they are winning, but are the first to say something as soon as they lose. 
It's okay, I have no problem with it.  Most fans do, but that's where the problem starts.  Just let them be, they are the ones who went out of their way to post in here.  

But one thing that's always hilarious to me, is that they get mad when you bring up banners, rings, success, etc., and they say, "that's your only argument?"  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

and then all you have to do is hit them with the Jason Seigel comeback "Thats the only argument I need Shawn!"
laugh.gif

raymond felton? can we sign and trade brown and blake for him?

laugh.gif

and then all you have to do is hit them with the Jason Seigel comeback "Thats the only argument I need Shawn!"
laugh.gif

raymond felton? can we sign and trade brown and blake for him?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

they're just your typical oblivious haters that dont have an idea that big name superstars will always be connected to laker rumors. if any team could attract all-stars its us. from wilt to kareem to shaq to malone to payton to pau and ron. its always a possibility.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

they're just your typical oblivious haters that dont have an idea that big name superstars will always be connected to laker rumors. if any team could attract all-stars its us. from wilt to kareem to shaq to malone to payton to pau and ron. its always a possibility.

@SpearsNBAYahoo Lakers hired Bill Macdonald (TV) and John Ireland (radio) as the team’s play-by-play announcers for next season.
McDonald/Stu Lantz for television and Ireland/Mychal Thompson for radio.

Damn, I thought Spero Dedes had that tv spot locked up.

@SpearsNBAYahoo Lakers hired Bill Macdonald (TV) and John Ireland (radio) as the team’s play-by-play announcers for next season.
McDonald/Stu Lantz for television and Ireland/Mychal Thompson for radio.

Damn, I thought Spero Dedes had that tv spot locked up.

Back
Top Bottom