[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Im i the only one that doesn't want to get rid of Gasol?? 
I also don't really want to get rid of Pau. Still a huge fan of his(although he DEF choked big time in the playoffs). 
I mean really, we didn't get to the finals until he got here.  Let's not forget we wouldn't have gone to 3 straight finals, 2 championships without pau.  He came to LA & we immediately became contenders again

I'd only wanna trade Gasol for d12 or a player of similar caliber. 

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Im i the only one that doesn't want to get rid of Gasol?? 
I also don't really want to get rid of Pau. Still a huge fan of his(although he DEF choked big time in the playoffs). 
I mean really, we didn't get to the finals until he got here.  Let's not forget we wouldn't have gone to 3 straight finals, 2 championships without pau.  He came to LA & we immediately became contenders again

I'd only wanna trade Gasol for d12 or a player of similar caliber. 

chad ford suggested that the lakers would probably have to trade bynum, odom, and gasol for arenas and dwight....for otis smith to consider letting howard go

said only real way to get him...and works with the cap...

that's a tough one...

chad ford suggested that the lakers would probably have to trade bynum, odom, and gasol for arenas and dwight....for otis smith to consider letting howard go

that's a tough one...

just wait until howard becomes a free agent then

I went to a timberwolves forum and dudes are talking about a Gasol and Shannon for the #20 pick and beasly
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

wolves fans stay losing and out of their minds

Lakers would be stupid to do a trade right now. IF they want to trade it is better to wait until the all star break because Gasol's perceived value is at an all time low due to his quitting in the playoffs.

just wait until howard becomes a free agent then

I went to a timberwolves forum and dudes are talking about a Gasol and Shannon for the #20 pick and beasly
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

wolves fans stay losing and out of their minds

Lakers would be stupid to do a trade right now. IF they want to trade it is better to wait until the all star break because Gasol's perceived value is at an all time low due to his quitting in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by copped

that's a tough one...

LULZ! Forget it! Trying to gut us out? Taking notes from The Nuggets I see.

that's a tough one...

LULZ! Forget it! Trying to gut us out? Taking notes from The Nuggets I see.

So we rather have Gasoft instead of Love?

Love=toughness, great passing, boards galore, jumper, 3's, post move (strong), high IQ, room to grow.

Gasoft=soft. I don't care about his offense we can get that elsewhere with Love and others on the team.

Love/Bynum=Title

Gasoft/Bynum=early exit

Love=toughness, great passing, boards galore, jumper, 3's, post move (strong), high IQ, room to grow.

Gasoft=soft. I don't care about his offense we can get that elsewhere with Love and others on the team.

Love/Bynum=Title

Gasoft/Bynum=early exit

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Love/Bynum=Title

Gasoft/Bynum=early exit
Wrong sir, = Back 2 Back titles.

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Love/Bynum=Title

Gasoft/Bynum=early exit
Wrong sir, = Back 2 Back titles.

Wow, how quickly some y'all have turned on Pau
30t6p3b.gif

You think Pau was terrible on D this season? Wait till you see Love.

Aside from rebounding (which is really one of the last things we should be worrying about - 4th in the league overall last season), can y'all tell me exactly what Love does better than Pau?

Wow, how quickly some y'all have turned on Pau
30t6p3b.gif

You think Pau was terrible on D this season? Wait till you see Love.

Aside from rebounding (which is really one of the last things we should be worrying about - 4th in the league overall last season), can y'all tell me exactly what Love does better than Pau?

that's a tough one...
laugh.gif
 They cannot be serious. 

that's a tough one...
laugh.gif
 They cannot be serious. 

I'm not sure why you guys are so shocked.

The Magic don't have to give the Lakers what they want in regards to Dwight. The Lakers have no cap space for the next 3-4 years to sign anyone of significance outright.

I'm not sure why you guys are so shocked.

The Magic don't have to give the Lakers what they want in regards to Dwight. The Lakers have no cap space for the next 3-4 years to sign anyone of significance outright.

What Chad Ford proposed is outrageous. That would be a terrible way to start the official Jim Buss era, and already it's not looking that great with the way they just severed ties with many members of their organization. IMO, I don't think we're going to make any BIG moves this off-season unless something tasty is dangled in front of us.

Pau, Bynum, Kobe, (Fish, off the bench?) and Odom have all proven that they can win it together, they just need role players.

What Chad Ford proposed is outrageous. That would be a terrible way to start the official Jim Buss era, and already it's not looking that great with the way they just severed ties with many members of their organization. IMO, I don't think we're going to make any BIG moves this off-season unless something tasty is dangled in front of us.

Pau, Bynum, Kobe, (Fish, off the bench?) and Odom have all proven that they can win it together, they just need role players.

Back
Top Bottom