[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Ron forgot to take his meds
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

That's it, Ron has to go. Dude is becoming too much of distraction. Without Phil to handle him this will lead to internal strife with Kobe. 

A distraction to what?......we all know what we're gonna get from ron on the court...don't be so quick to jump the gun
30t6p3b.gif

That's it, Ron has to go. Dude is becoming too much of distraction. Without Phil to handle him this will lead to internal strife with Kobe. 

A distraction to what?......we all know what we're gonna get from ron on the court...don't be so quick to jump the gun
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
@ Peace

Nolan/Shelvin/or P's guy that can shoot the lights out and I'll consider this a successful draft

laugh.gif
@ Peace

Nolan/Shelvin/or P's guy that can shoot the lights out and I'll consider this a successful draft

Originally Posted by thachosen123

30t6p3b.gif
A distraction to Kobe's diva personality, work ethic, leadership, and overall willingness to win. Both Lamar and Ron now have reality shows. Ron is changing his name and is more interested in doing philanthropy than playing basketball. Good for him but bad for the team. Phil was able to semi keep him focused during the past 2 seasons, WTH is coach Mike Brown Kobe going to do with this dude?

30t6p3b.gif
A distraction to Kobe's diva personality, work ethic, leadership, and overall willingness to win. Both Lamar and Ron now have reality shows. Ron is changing his name and is more interested in doing philanthropy than playing basketball. Good for him but bad for the team. Phil was able to semi keep him focused during the past 2 seasons, WTH is coach Mike Brown Kobe going to do with this dude?

30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
You get all that from this dude wanting to change his name tho?.........to each their own i guess
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
You get all that from this dude wanting to change his name tho?.........to each their own i guess
laugh.gif

Nolan Smith is long gone.

I knew he wouldn't drop to the 2nd round anywhere near where we were drafting.

Nolan Smith is long gone.

I knew he wouldn't drop to the 2nd round anywhere near where we were drafting.

When will the Lakers have a first round pick? Mitch keeps trading away first round pick for garbage. I guess he got overconfident when the Grizz gifted him Gasol. 

When will the Lakers have a first round pick? Mitch keeps trading away first round pick for garbage. I guess he got overconfident when the Grizz gifted him Gasol. 

Originally Posted by knightngale

What do you expect when the Lakers have been over the salary cap & have being paying the luxury tax for years?
Jerry & Jim Buss have been telling him to trim the fat and that's why guys like Sasha was traded for Joe Smith last year. Also 2nd round picks are non guaranteed contracts. 

Originally Posted by knightngale

What do you expect when the Lakers have been over the salary cap & have being paying the luxury tax for years?
Jerry & Jim Buss have been telling him to trim the fat and that's why guys like Sasha was traded for Joe Smith last year. Also 2nd round picks are non guaranteed contracts. 

Not going to lie, I don't really pay attention to what we do in drafts. We do work around trade deadlines and in offseasons.

Not going to lie, I don't really pay attention to what we do in drafts. We do work around trade deadlines and in offseasons.

Back
Top Bottom