[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Not going to lie, I don't really pay attention to what we do in drafts. We do work around trade deadlines and in offseasons.

You forget that your favorite player was drafted 13th in a draft?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Not going to lie, I don't really pay attention to what we do in drafts. We do work around trade deadlines and in offseasons.

You forget that your favorite player was drafted 13th in a draft?
grin.gif

I don't care where we get them, but I'd be good if we got either Isiah Thomas, Josh Selby, and/or Andrew goudelock

I don't care where we get them, but I'd be good if we got either Isiah Thomas, Josh Selby, and/or Andrew goudelock

Alright, Darius... scouting report is that your strengths are court vision and size (6'4"), with your weakness being shooting.

Cool, col... I can deal with that. I've mentioned that a love a PG with 'shooting' as a weakness, because it forces him to do what he's SUPPOSED to do: get everyone involved.

Use your size to grab boards, and get that scrub %*% bench some buckets, dude.

You've been picked by the Lakers, one of the NBA's elite teams. Now earn the right to actually wear the jersey.
smokin.gif

Alright, Darius... scouting report is that your strengths are court vision and size (6'4"), with your weakness being shooting.

Cool, col... I can deal with that. I've mentioned that a love a PG with 'shooting' as a weakness, because it forces him to do what he's SUPPOSED to do: get everyone involved.

Use your size to grab boards, and get that scrub %*% bench some buckets, dude.

You've been picked by the Lakers, one of the NBA's elite teams. Now earn the right to actually wear the jersey.
smokin.gif

Good !*!@ P.

Now hopefully with Shannon gone Pau will return back to normal and we can try and get back on top. I still don't believe in Mike Brown tho, hope he proves me wrong.

Hope Bean doesn't kill these kids too bad in practice.

Back
Top Bottom