[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Originally Posted by knightngale

I would take sasha if he comes for cheap. I would also not be opposed to JR SMITH. Dude could be our Deshawn Stevenson but better. 

But Deshawn plays defense and isn't a chuck. If JR is on his game, he's solid...but off, he will slow down the offense and is unwatchable.
How would he be slowing down offense ? we're not doing any triangle offense anymore . JR would be a great spot up shooter

I know, but he still slows down ANY offense in general...He can shoot the ball but he tries to do wayyyyy to much...If Brown/ Kobe can convince him to just stay at his spots and shoot when he's open then he's a great get.

But do you think that can happen? Dude is a headcase.

I know, but he still slows down ANY offense in general...He can shoot the ball but he tries to do wayyyyy to much...If Brown/ Kobe can convince him to just stay at his spots and shoot when he's open then he's a great get.

But do you think that can happen? Dude is a headcase.

I would take sasha if he comes for cheap. I would also not be opposed to JR SMITH. Dude could be our Deshawn Stevenson but better. 

But Deshawn plays defense and isn't a chuck. If JR is on his game, he's solid...but off, he will slow down the offense and is unwatchable.
Mike Brown forces people to play defense.

Mike Brown forces people to play defense.

But he's not at all like DeShawn who has been a defensive player his whole career. You think the switch in his brain (or lack thereof) will be that easy?

But he's not at all like DeShawn who has been a defensive player his whole career. You think the switch in his brain (or lack thereof) will be that easy?

in the offseason, i think we need to target a backup SG and a serviceable big more than a new PG. im content with running blake at the starting PG spot. im confident that mike brown's defense will really get our guys going and i think without the triangle blake and some other role players will play much better.

in the offseason, i think we need to target a backup SG and a serviceable big more than a new PG. im content with running blake at the starting PG spot. im confident that mike brown's defense will really get our guys going and i think without the triangle blake and some other role players will play much better.

no he hasnt
thats why he was in sloan's doghouse his first 4 years

no he hasnt

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

Now everyone wants sasha back? Smh
Damn right.
30t6p3b.gif

I really believe the team missed guys like Sasha, Adam Morrison, josh Powell and DJ Mbenga in the Locker room. Especially after losses.
They had no one to make fun of and take the seriousness and tension out of the locker room.

Kobe even mentioned it back in 2009

2:10 mark

I really believe the team missed guys like Sasha, Adam Morrison, josh Powell and DJ Mbenga in the Locker room. Especially after losses.
They had no one to make fun of and take the seriousness and tension out of the locker room.

Kobe even mentioned it back in 2009

2:10 mark

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Even if we got J.J., he would be a bust with us. That's usually how it works.
laugh.gif

We pick up somebody and they're a shell of themselves as a Laker.

+1
laugh.gif
 so true

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Even if we got J.J., he would be a bust with us. That's usually how it works.
laugh.gif

We pick up somebody and they're a shell of themselves as a Laker.

+1
laugh.gif
 so true

no he hasnt
No, because he thought he was the next jordan.

no he hasnt
No, because he thought he was the next jordan.

Back
Top Bottom