[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Both of our 1st two pickups definitely have an opportunity to stay with the team if they work hard, because they both have strengths in our team's weaknesses.

Morris is a tall, distributing PG. Perfect. If he works hard and then works harder, he could stick around a few years. With Fish and Blake as our 1-2 punch at the 1-spot, we'll obviously be looking at other PGs. If this dude wants an eye on him, he's already in the building; just put in the work.

Goudelock is a SHOOTER, and we needed that SOOOOO MUCH against the Mavs. I mean, imagine if we had a matured, 2-3 year veteran sniper like Goudelock on our team in that series, willing to pull up from damn near halfcourt. Jet hits a three, we bomb one from deep. Would have been better than... well... the Mavs just running a shooting practice on us.
frown.gif
So yeah, he's definitely saying all the right things to show that he knows what it takes, and the shooting he brings to the table is definitely something we need.

Both of them can fill holes for us; let's see how they work. And unlike P-Jax, Mike Brown doesn't shy away from using rookies, so they'll definitely have a chance.

To me, right now, Goudelock gonna look like Boobie Gibson's rookie year under Mike Brown. 

Gotlieb on the radio this morning was clowning all 4 picks though, said we are stupid and none of these players will even make the roster. 
grin.gif

Ebanks, Goudelock and Morris should all get nice burn this year.

Now if only we can use that possible amnesty clause to void Puke's contract or even Metta World Peace
30t6p3b.gif

Ebanks, Goudelock and Morris should all get nice burn this year.

Now if only we can use that possible amnesty clause to void Puke's contract or even Metta World Peace
30t6p3b.gif

To me, right now, Goudelock gonna look like Boobie Gibson's rookie year under Mike Brown. 

Gotlieb on the radio this morning was clowning all 4 picks though, said we are stupid and none of these players will even make the roster. 
grin.gif

Call me crazy but if we keep the PG core we have right now, Morris will be starting late season if not halfway through.

I watched him play at Michigan in some big games this year including the tournament. His jumper will improve, he has the ability to score when needed, great pass first guy, and is quick with his size.

This guy may be a steal if he works up to his potential. Could we have used Lighty, yes for an immediate impact but Morris may be a part of the future.

Call me crazy but if we keep the PG core we have right now, Morris will be starting late season if not halfway through.

I watched him play at Michigan in some big games this year including the tournament. His jumper will improve, he has the ability to score when needed, great pass first guy, and is quick with his size.

This guy may be a steal if he works up to his potential. Could we have used Lighty, yes for an immediate impact but Morris may be a part of the future.

I need a hand, I can't for the life of me find a list of all of Magic's Triple Doubles.  All 138 of them.  Anyone have a link or the actual list somewhere? 

I found a site that has every single Jason Kidd Triple Double, but not Magic. 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I need a hand, I can't for the life of me find a list of all of Magic's Triple Doubles.  All 138 of them.  Anyone have a link or the actual list somewhere? 

I found a site that has every single Jason Kidd Triple Double, but not Magic. 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Rumor is that J.R Smith might be gone soon and it would be
pimp.gif
if we can pick him up . Do it Mitchell

Yeah we should just pick up all the Goons in the league!
laugh.gif
JailBlazers 2.0

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
JailBlazers 2.0

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
JailBlazers 2.0
Why do you guys want more SF's in this team, we already have Barnes, Mr. World Peace, Walton and Ebanks.  Even if we trade one of those (or even 2) we still have to many players at that position.  We need a PG and we need it now!!! We can't win without a new PG considering the new system we're gonna play.  Now that Felton is gone to Portland we should concentrate our efforts on a guy like Monta Ellis who is unhappy with his situation in Golde State.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
JailBlazers 2.0
Why do you guys want more SF's in this team, we already have Barnes, Mr. World Peace, Walton and Ebanks.  Even if we trade one of those (or even 2) we still have to many players at that position.  We need a PG and we need it now!!! We can't win without a new PG considering the new system we're gonna play.  Now that Felton is gone to Portland we should concentrate our efforts on a guy like Monta Ellis who is unhappy with his situation in Golde State.

Originally Posted by hunter2k4

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
JailBlazers 2.0

JR is a 2 guard though.

Originally Posted by hunter2k4

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
JailBlazers 2.0

JR is a 2 guard though.

jr would be a good pick since brown is going to opt out.....we need a back up SG and a PG.....i was really disappointed they traded felton....
ohwell.gif

jr would be a good pick since brown is going to opt out.....we need a back up SG and a PG.....i was really disappointed they traded felton....
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom