[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

JR is 2 guard and his game is nice. Good Range, dunk, penetrate etc. I think he's not getting enough respect because of George Karl. Lakers need to improve athleticism and someone to score when Kobe is on the bench.

JR is 2 guard and his game is nice. Good Range, dunk, penetrate etc. I think he's not getting enough respect because of George Karl. Lakers need to improve athleticism and someone to score when Kobe is on the bench.

Originally Posted by hunter2k4

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Rumor is that J.R Smith might be gone soon and it would be
pimp.gif
if we can pick him up . Do it Mitchell

Yeah we should just pick up all the Goons in the league!
laugh.gif
JailBlazers 2.0
Why do you guys want more SF's in this team, we already have Barnes, Mr. World Peace, Walton and Ebanks.  Even if we trade one of those (or even 2) we still have to many players at that position.  We need a PG and we need it now!!! We can't win without a new PG considering the new system we're gonna play.  Now that Felton is gone to Portland we should concentrate our efforts on a guy like Monta Ellis who is unhappy with his situation in Golde State.

monta ellis is an undersized 2 guard dude not a point guard. hes the last player the lakers should go after...

we need shooters and a pg. we should have drafted a big body but the lakers tanked the last 2 picks.

im interested to see how goudelock plays in the nba. if he can light it up from 3 and be consistent he just might be the answer. defensively he cant be worse then blake,brown, or fisher.

Originally Posted by hunter2k4

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Rumor is that J.R Smith might be gone soon and it would be
pimp.gif
if we can pick him up . Do it Mitchell

Yeah we should just pick up all the Goons in the league!
laugh.gif
JailBlazers 2.0
Why do you guys want more SF's in this team, we already have Barnes, Mr. World Peace, Walton and Ebanks.  Even if we trade one of those (or even 2) we still have to many players at that position.  We need a PG and we need it now!!! We can't win without a new PG considering the new system we're gonna play.  Now that Felton is gone to Portland we should concentrate our efforts on a guy like Monta Ellis who is unhappy with his situation in Golde State.

monta ellis is an undersized 2 guard dude not a point guard. hes the last player the lakers should go after...

we need shooters and a pg. we should have drafted a big body but the lakers tanked the last 2 picks.

im interested to see how goudelock plays in the nba. if he can light it up from 3 and be consistent he just might be the answer. defensively he cant be worse then blake,brown, or fisher.

Don't shoot me, but would you guys welcome back Sasha for cheap?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jason Kapono, and Jamal Crawford are out there too.  I'm just talking merely having the presence of a shooter off the bench.  

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jason Kapono, and Jamal Crawford are out there too.  I'm just talking merely having the presence of a shooter off the bench.  

Jr w/ kobe as a mentor is kind of a scary thought (in a good way)

I've always seen parallels in each others game. Probably wont happen though, JR's rep got him perceived as damaged goods...

Jr w/ kobe as a mentor is kind of a scary thought (in a good way)

I've always seen parallels in each others game. Probably wont happen though, JR's rep got him perceived as damaged goods...

I would take Sasha back without question.  Never shoulda traded him to begin with. 

We coulda had a first rounder last night, plus Sasha could have helped us vs Dallas vs the zone and with JJ. 
30t6p3b.gif

I would take Sasha back without question.  Never shoulda traded him to begin with. 

We coulda had a first rounder last night, plus Sasha could have helped us vs Dallas vs the zone and with JJ. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 I never come in here but the amount of nonsense and speculation I've read in the past couple of pages is astonishing!! I thought we were bad.

Pau for K Love
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ron Artest, L.O, Barnes, for A.I. & Holiday
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bynum & Bums for D12 & Nelson
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You guys are delusional!!!! You think the gift you received in 07 means that you steal every trade coming your way? What?

if any team were to do any farfetched trade it'll be us.

here's a brief history for oblivious individuals like yourself.

wilt was traded from philly for darrall imhoff, jerry chambers, archie clark. oh btw, wilt was coming off an MVP season.

kareem was traded to LA for walt wesley, elmore smith, brian winters, dave meyers and junior bridgeman.

of course, we are all aware of the pau gasol trade. 

i suggest you should hold in your 
laugh.gif
and
roll.gif
 for your knicks who haven't won a playoff game since 2001.

have a nice day.
smile.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif
happy.gif

Oh Boy, ur mad
laugh.gif

great comeback.
laugh.gif
 you're the knickerbocker fan on a laker thread bro.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 I never come in here but the amount of nonsense and speculation I've read in the past couple of pages is astonishing!! I thought we were bad.

Pau for K Love
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ron Artest, L.O, Barnes, for A.I. & Holiday
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bynum & Bums for D12 & Nelson
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You guys are delusional!!!! You think the gift you received in 07 means that you steal every trade coming your way? What?

if any team were to do any farfetched trade it'll be us.

here's a brief history for oblivious individuals like yourself.

wilt was traded from philly for darrall imhoff, jerry chambers, archie clark. oh btw, wilt was coming off an MVP season.

kareem was traded to LA for walt wesley, elmore smith, brian winters, dave meyers and junior bridgeman.

of course, we are all aware of the pau gasol trade. 

i suggest you should hold in your 
laugh.gif
and
roll.gif
 for your knicks who haven't won a playoff game since 2001.

have a nice day.
smile.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif
happy.gif

Oh Boy, ur mad
laugh.gif

great comeback.
laugh.gif
 you're the knickerbocker fan on a laker thread bro.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im one of the few sasha supporters. i KNEW he was better than shannon from the jump because sasha actually ran the offense. with mike browns new offense, i can see sasha playing well. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im one of the few sasha supporters. i KNEW he was better than shannon from the jump because sasha actually ran the offense. with mike browns new offense, i can see sasha playing well. 

@EricPincus lakers will introduce their draft picks to the media on Tuesday
Edit:

Bynum
Pau/LO/Caracter?
Peace/Barnes/Puke
Kobe/Brown?/Ebanks
Fish/Blake

Morris/Goudelock

Now that Felton has been dealt, I'm not sure who I want the Lakers to target at point guard. I really like Morris and Goudelock but it is doubtful they can be reliable rotation players.

@EricPincus lakers will introduce their draft picks to the media on Tuesday
Edit:

Bynum
Pau/LO/Caracter?
Peace/Barnes/Puke
Kobe/Brown?/Ebanks
Fish/Blake

Morris/Goudelock

Now that Felton has been dealt, I'm not sure who I want the Lakers to target at point guard. I really like Morris and Goudelock but it is doubtful they can be reliable rotation players.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hated this dude but here I am saying "Bring him back MITCH!"

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hated this dude but here I am saying "Bring him back MITCH!"

I would take sasha if he comes for cheap. I would also not be opposed to JR SMITH. Dude could be our Deshawn Stevenson but better. 

I would take sasha if he comes for cheap. I would also not be opposed to JR SMITH. Dude could be our Deshawn Stevenson but better. 

Originally Posted by knightngale

But Deshawn plays defense and isn't a chuck. If JR is on his game, he's solid...but off, he will slow down the offense and is unwatchable.

But Deshawn plays defense and isn't a chuck. If JR is on his game, he's solid...but off, he will slow down the offense and is unwatchable.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

How would he be slowing down offense ? we're not doing any triangle offense anymore . JR would be a great spot up shooter

Back
Top Bottom