[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

laugh.gif
fisher will start

Should have never trade Farmar and Sasha away . Those dude bring energy and defense . I think Mitch eff up the team when he trade those two away . The bench chemistry was never the same after that

Should have never trade Farmar and Sasha away . Those dude bring energy and defense . I think Mitch eff up the team when he trade those two away . The bench chemistry was never the same after that

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

We never Traded Farmar he left he wanted to start .He's in a better situation now 
laugh.gif

We never Traded Farmar he left he wanted to start .He's in a better situation now 
laugh.gif

Farmar was practically begging the Lakers not to bring him back. They didn't even bothering tendering him an offer to make him a restricted free agent.

Farmar was practically begging the Lakers not to bring him back. They didn't even bothering tendering him an offer to make him a restricted free agent.

yea farmar wanted to be in a bigger role then what he was in LA....sasha was good but i wouldnt want him back....thats my opinion

yea farmar wanted to be in a bigger role then what he was in LA....sasha was good but i wouldnt want him back....thats my opinion

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

laugh.gif
Imo there's a lot of stuff going on behind scene that we as fan will never know. Imo some of the players probably felt like they were disrespected and decided to leave. Especially the roles players

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

laugh.gif
Imo there's a lot of stuff going on behind scene that we as fan will never know. Imo some of the players probably felt like they were disrespected and decided to leave. Especially the roles players

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

laugh.gif
at the thought of Fisher not starting.

Fish was the obvious weakest link this year......
PG's have been putting up career bests against my guy for the past 2-3 years. 

Would you start Fish next year? based of what, seniority? performance? 

I want to see Blake get more burn, he can really go. Im not saying hes an ideal starting PG, but I think hes way more productive/less of a liability on D until we address a long-term PG situation.

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

laugh.gif
at the thought of Fisher not starting.

Fish was the obvious weakest link this year......
PG's have been putting up career bests against my guy for the past 2-3 years. 

Would you start Fish next year? based of what, seniority? performance? 

I want to see Blake get more burn, he can really go. Im not saying hes an ideal starting PG, but I think hes way more productive/less of a liability on D until we address a long-term PG situation.

I cant believe this nonsense im reading.

Yall want sasha back and farmar?

This is a gaddamn joke

I cant believe this nonsense im reading.

Yall want sasha back and farmar?

This is a gaddamn joke

laugh.gif
acting like farmar and sasha were actually good. they had spurts just like blake and brown had spurts. sasha was pretty much trash all of last year, save for his 2 ft's in game 7. and farmar wanted to take over games instead of running the offense. dont forget he would never pass the ball to kobe when he was in the game
laugh.gif

oh and fish has been getting roasted by pg's for the past 10 years, not just 2-3. hes a weak link for sure, but pg's have always torched the lakers, that aint the reason we lost though. 

and i like the 2 draft picks, but remember, they are 2nd rd picks, not even guaranteed to make the team yet. ebanks and caracter both looked good in summer league and preseason and proceeded to get 0 play during the season. yeah thats in part to phil jackson, but also cause its a hard rotation to crack. the same with be for the 2 rookies, especially being the same position and having to compete with fisher/blake.

laugh.gif
acting like farmar and sasha were actually good. they had spurts just like blake and brown had spurts. sasha was pretty much trash all of last year, save for his 2 ft's in game 7. and farmar wanted to take over games instead of running the offense. dont forget he would never pass the ball to kobe when he was in the game
laugh.gif

oh and fish has been getting roasted by pg's for the past 10 years, not just 2-3. hes a weak link for sure, but pg's have always torched the lakers, that aint the reason we lost though. 

and i like the 2 draft picks, but remember, they are 2nd rd picks, not even guaranteed to make the team yet. ebanks and caracter both looked good in summer league and preseason and proceeded to get 0 play during the season. yeah thats in part to phil jackson, but also cause its a hard rotation to crack. the same with be for the 2 rookies, especially being the same position and having to compete with fisher/blake.

sasha was good with us NOT because of his offense BUT because of his defense. he is a great perimeter defensive player. that is something we lacked in these seasons playoffs. farmar was a great slasher which was something else we missed out. we should be good however
pimp.gif

sasha was good with us NOT because of his offense BUT because of his defense. he is a great perimeter defensive player. that is something we lacked in these seasons playoffs. farmar was a great slasher which was something else we missed out. we should be good however
pimp.gif

I'm constantly checking to see if there's any news or rumors flaying around, it's usually what holds me down till training camp, but this year I'm going into full withdrawal with this lockout, smh no trades, FA signings or crazy rumors during that time. It will be tough.

Back
Top Bottom