[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

I'm constantly checking to see if there's any news or rumors flaying around, it's usually what holds me down till training camp, but this year I'm going into full withdrawal with this lockout, smh no trades, FA signings or crazy rumors during that time. It will be tough.

Ebanks improving is the one thing I am hoping for.  He could really really help us out if he can add to his game this offseason.  He has Ron and Barnes ahead of him, but if one of them go down for any stretch, then he should be able to get minutes.  Caracter and the 2 rooks I still see as being a year away before they can help out all that much.  Unless of course I underestimate the rookies strengths.  (which is possible)

Ebanks improving is the one thing I am hoping for.  He could really really help us out if he can add to his game this offseason.  He has Ron and Barnes ahead of him, but if one of them go down for any stretch, then he should be able to get minutes.  Caracter and the 2 rooks I still see as being a year away before they can help out all that much.  Unless of course I underestimate the rookies strengths.  (which is possible)

Originally Posted by CP1708

If Shannon leaves and Ebanks improves enough, he'll get minutes at SG.

Caracter isn't coming back either.

Originally Posted by CP1708

If Shannon leaves and Ebanks improves enough, he'll get minutes at SG.

Caracter isn't coming back either.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

lakers won't pick up caracter option?
Not after he got arrested the night before a playoff game.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by freshKRN

im loving Darrius Morris. They should start him instead of Fisher.

You and i both.....i know ppl will think that's a stupid idea, but being on the court with 4 vets whose all had their fair share of success in the league would be good for him as the season goes forward

And you don't see 6'5" PG's often, this dude has a bright future, IMO.   I hope he can develop as he goes. 

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by freshKRN

im loving Darrius Morris. They should start him instead of Fisher.

You and i both.....i know ppl will think that's a stupid idea, but being on the court with 4 vets whose all had their fair share of success in the league would be good for him as the season goes forward

And you don't see 6'5" PG's often, this dude has a bright future, IMO.   I hope he can develop as he goes. 

LOL yall want sasha and farmar back? Both of those dudes are bums. I've been saying for awhile now that Shannon is not that good people are blinded because he can jump. My brother said he wouldn't even trade him for Stephen Curry. I want to smack fire out of him for that silly statement.

LOL yall want sasha and farmar back? Both of those dudes are bums. I've been saying for awhile now that Shannon is not that good people are blinded because he can jump. My brother said he wouldn't even trade him for Stephen Curry. I want to smack fire out of him for that silly statement.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

wait. people want sasha back?

pffft.
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

as opposed to having no shooters at all? yes I would want him back. If the FO can find someone better then be my guest. I don't understand how people laugh at the thought of some of us mentioning it. Having Sasha is better than having 0 people that can remotely shoot the 3 (like we have now) would I prefer someone better? sure if it's possible

pffft.
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

as opposed to having no shooters at all? yes I would want him back. If the FO can find someone better then be my guest. I don't understand how people laugh at the thought of some of us mentioning it. Having Sasha is better than having 0 people that can remotely shoot the 3 (like we have now) would I prefer someone better? sure if it's possible

Originally Posted by hunter2k4

pffft.
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

tell me what did sasha do for us aside making the only 2 points in the whole finals series against boston. he was instrumental in '08 but yet he rode the bench in '09 and '10. three point shooter? maybe if it was his contract year.

Originally Posted by hunter2k4

pffft.
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

tell me what did sasha do for us aside making the only 2 points in the whole finals series against boston. he was instrumental in '08 but yet he rode the bench in '09 and '10. three point shooter? maybe if it was his contract year.

Outside of a bad February, Sasha was solid in Jersey. But even with the bad February, he was better than Shannon this season.

Outside of a bad February, Sasha was solid in Jersey. But even with the bad February, he was better than Shannon this season.

*%+@+ with this Sasha crap. We have had enough bums on this team stealing money, the ONLY reason Sasha played decent for us is because it was a contract year.

Keep that clown far away from Los Angeles.

*%+@+ with this Sasha crap. We have had enough bums on this team stealing money, the ONLY reason Sasha played decent for us is because it was a contract year.

Keep that clown far away from Los Angeles.

Back
Top Bottom