[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Question, does anyone have this?
nerd.gif

http://www.amazon.com/Los...F8&qid=1309224959&sr=1-1

I can't really find out what exactly is on there. I know it has all seven games, but what kind of bonus features?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

nerd.gif

I can't really find out what exactly is on there. I know it has all seven games, but what kind of bonus features?

Post game interviews and celebration.

laugh.gif
at the people that wants Sasha and Farmar back. Everyone should go back to 2010 season thread and see how positive everyone felt for Sasha and Farmar. There's a reason why Sasha saw no playing time during his last season with the Lakers. Farmar played like crap as the back up pg. Don't get me wrong he had his moments, but he played too much ball-hog. 3 on 1 fast break and Farmar would pull up for a 3.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

nerd.gif

Post game interviews and celebration.

laugh.gif
at the people that wants Sasha and Farmar back. Everyone should go back to 2010 season thread and see how positive everyone felt for Sasha and Farmar. There's a reason why Sasha saw no playing time during his last season with the Lakers. Farmar played like crap as the back up pg. Don't get me wrong he had his moments, but he played too much ball-hog. 3 on 1 fast break and Farmar would pull up for a 3.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I'm still mad at Mitch for thinking he could rely on that dinosaur Ratliff when he knew Bynum was going to be out the first six weeks of the season. It ended up making Pau log more minutes than he should have, which threw him off the rest of the season.

I'm still mad at Mitch for thinking he could rely on that dinosaur Ratliff when he knew Bynum was going to be out the first six weeks of the season. It ended up making Pau log more minutes than he should have, which threw him off the rest of the season.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by hunter2k4

wait. people want sasha back?

pffft.
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

as opposed to having no shooters at all? yes I would want him back. If the FO can find someone better then be my guest. I don't understand how people laugh at the thought of some of us mentioning it. Having Sasha is better than having 0 people that can remotely shoot the 3 (like we have now) would I prefer someone better? sure if it's possible
tell me what did sasha do for us aside making the only 2 points in the whole finals series against boston. he was instrumental in '08 but yet he rode the bench in '09 and '10. three point shooter? maybe if it was his contract year.

I agree with what you're saying but you seem to be missing my point.  As opposed to having the same team we have now (with 0 shooters) I would prefer to bring Sasha back.  If we can find someone better in free agency then be my guest.  My problem is, with the new cap and the way things look, it doesn't seem to me that we will go out and spend.  My question to you is; would you rather have the team stay the same and pick up Shannon's option than to bring a guy like him back? 

wait. people want sasha back?

pffft.
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

as opposed to having no shooters at all? yes I would want him back. If the FO can find someone better then be my guest. I don't understand how people laugh at the thought of some of us mentioning it. Having Sasha is better than having 0 people that can remotely shoot the 3 (like we have now) would I prefer someone better? sure if it's possible
tell me what did sasha do for us aside making the only 2 points in the whole finals series against boston. he was instrumental in '08 but yet he rode the bench in '09 and '10. three point shooter? maybe if it was his contract year.

I agree with what you're saying but you seem to be missing my point.  As opposed to having the same team we have now (with 0 shooters) I would prefer to bring Sasha back.  If we can find someone better in free agency then be my guest.  My problem is, with the new cap and the way things look, it doesn't seem to me that we will go out and spend.  My question to you is; would you rather have the team stay the same and pick up Shannon's option than to bring a guy like him back? 

nice video...sick pass at 2:40
pimp.gif

he throws hard too....if only he was a little faster at his speed
smile.gif

nice video...sick pass at 2:40
pimp.gif

he throws hard too....if only he was a little faster at his speed
smile.gif

i didnt say we shouldnt go for a shooter. but its been there done that with sasha. we got rid of him for a reason.

i didnt say we shouldnt go for a shooter. but its been there done that with sasha. we got rid of him for a reason.

After watching those highlights of Morris, and watching some games this past season, am i crazy to think that he reminds me of a young Dre Miller?? Not overly athletic, but crafty with the dribble and smart with the basketball?

Back
Top Bottom