[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

After watching those highlights of Morris, and watching some games this past season, am i crazy to think that he reminds me of a young Dre Miller?? Not overly athletic, but crafty with the dribble and smart with the basketball?

Originally Posted by mogzz04

After watching those highlights of Morris, and watching some games this past season, am i crazy to think that he reminds me of a young Dre Miller?? Not overly athletic, but crafty with the dribble and smart with the basketball?
That's what a lot of experts say his best case scenario is. A slightly taller, more athletic Andre Miller.

I can see some Shaun Livingston in him too.

Originally Posted by mogzz04

That's what a lot of experts say his best case scenario is. A slightly taller, more athletic Andre Miller.

I can see some Shaun Livingston in him too.

^^^yea he did but he got those guys in case andrew or pau got real injured.....either way they didnt even play that much and was waste of moneylol

^^^yea he did but he got those guys in case andrew or pau got real injured.....either way they didnt even play that much and was waste of moneylol

Forget all that Sasha talk, I still can't wrap my head around the fact that Mike Brown is the new coach....I'm still in shock.

Seriously

Forget all that Sasha talk, I still can't wrap my head around the fact that Mike Brown is the new coach....I'm still in shock.

Seriously

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Seriously

grin.gif
Get over it...i mean what else can you or anybody else do about it

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Seriously

grin.gif
Get over it...i mean what else can you or anybody else do about it

^^^
Wow what a reply fam, its a discussion board if u haven't noticed.

What can me or anybody else do about ANYTHING we discuss on here?

You tryin to be 1 of his assistant coaches or some $%€¤ ?

^^^
Wow what a reply fam, its a discussion board if u haven't noticed.

What can me or anybody else do about ANYTHING we discuss on here?

You tryin to be 1 of his assistant coaches or some $%€¤ ?

I mean what's done is done tho

And you're right it is a discussion board, but that's a discussion we all had damn near a month ago. You and obviously everybody else in this thread are entitled to their own opinion so you can feel how you wanna feel, but like i said what's done is done

I mean what's done is done tho

And you're right it is a discussion board, but that's a discussion we all had damn near a month ago. You and obviously everybody else in this thread are entitled to their own opinion so you can feel how you wanna feel, but like i said what's done is done

^^^
So because you ALL had that discussion a month ago that topic is off limits, you act like something can't be talked about AGAIN.

Bottom line your comment was pointless and didn't make any sense at all.

If you really believed that what's done is done BS you wouldn't have felt the need to comment, because as you see it didn't change anything.

^^^
So because you ALL had that discussion a month ago that topic is off limits, you act like something can't be talked about AGAIN.

Bottom line your comment was pointless and didn't make any sense at all.

If you really believed that what's done is done BS you wouldn't have felt the need to comment, because as you see it didn't change anything.

Calm down guys 
laugh.gif

We're all entitled to opinions...hence the team fire mike brown and team give him a chance. 

I dunno about this Keuster hiring though 
eyes.gif

Calm down guys 
laugh.gif

We're all entitled to opinions...hence the team fire mike brown and team give him a chance. 

I dunno about this Keuster hiring though 
eyes.gif

All I know is the Lakers need to forget about this D.Howard talk and do everything in their power to get CP3...If you really think about it he would b more beneficial to the Lakers to have him...he would bring speed n defense to the of position...he himself can knock down for himself n others ...he would b that floor manager ....he would make every Lakers life happier on the court especially love....all the Lakers gotta do is try n get jr or Jamal to come off the bench n it will b a wrap.

All I know is the Lakers need to forget about this D.Howard talk and do everything in their power to get CP3...If you really think about it he would b more beneficial to the Lakers to have him...he would bring speed n defense to the of position...he himself can knock down for himself n others ...he would b that floor manager ....he would make every Lakers life happier on the court especially love....all the Lakers gotta do is try n get jr or Jamal to come off the bench n it will b a wrap.

Back
Top Bottom