[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Wait, U of Nike is Chester?  What? 

Did not know that.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Pay him no mind, he's hurt cuz WildK made fun of a Duck.  I mean, clearly that man's career changed from being an NFL clipboard holder with 2 healthy knees, to an NFL clipboard holder with one healthy knee.  This upsets him, so he takes a shot at baseball as a whole.  I mean, he roots for the University of Oregon, he's got enough problems to deal with, no need for me to pick on the poor lad. 

Damn, you all got breakdowns of where dudes post at? 
eek.gif
  Crazy. 

Wait, U of Nike is Chester?  What? 

Did not know that.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Pay him no mind, he's hurt cuz WildK made fun of a Duck.  I mean, clearly that man's career changed from being an NFL clipboard holder with 2 healthy knees, to an NFL clipboard holder with one healthy knee.  This upsets him, so he takes a shot at baseball as a whole.  I mean, he roots for the University of Oregon, he's got enough problems to deal with, no need for me to pick on the poor lad. 

Damn, you all got breakdowns of where dudes post at? 
eek.gif
  Crazy. 

Actually, you old fossil, I insulted baseball BEFORE that Kentucky fan (which in itself is just... sad) said anything about the former Heisman finalist, Mr. Dennis Dixon.

You see, I believe that baseball is, in fact, not a sport but a skill-based, life-sized board game.

Sports require athleticism.
Baseball players look like this:
David_Wells-762310.jpg

Of course, he can throw the ball very fast, so I won't knock his "skill." However, Joey Chestnut can eat hot dogs really fast. Neither of them are athletic.

It makes perfect sense.

Actually, you old fossil, I insulted baseball BEFORE that Kentucky fan (which in itself is just... sad) said anything about the former Heisman finalist, Mr. Dennis Dixon.

You see, I believe that baseball is, in fact, not a sport but a skill-based, life-sized board game.

Sports require athleticism.
Baseball players look like this:
David_Wells-762310.jpg

Of course, he can throw the ball very fast, so I won't knock his "skill." However, Joey Chestnut can eat hot dogs really fast. Neither of them are athletic.

It makes perfect sense.

You... REALLY don't want pictures to be a part of your argument.

There's no way you thought that through.
laugh.gif

There's no way you thought that through.
laugh.gif

badboyf0life420:
anyone see that article on lakersnation about jim buss .. it said by the mike brown hiring this is the start
Of the drew bynum era
and mike brown is drew bynums coach..

15mfku1.gif
badboyf0life420:
anyone see that article on lakersnation about jim buss .. it said by the mike brown hiring this is the start
Of the drew bynum era and mike brown is drew bynums coach..
Edward-Norton-Closing-Laptop.gif

Spoiler [+]
thanks for the gifs, guys

badboyf0life420:
Of the drew bynum era
and mike brown is drew bynums coach..

15mfku1.gif
badboyf0life420:
Of the drew bynum era and mike brown is drew bynums coach..
Edward-Norton-Closing-Laptop.gif

Spoiler [+]
thanks for the gifs, guys

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by PMatic

According to a hoopshype.com translation of an interview Pietrus did with L'Equipe, Pietrus said, "A lot of teams are interested in me, like the Lakers or the Celtics. This came from the best player in the world: Kobe Bryant. He told me two months ago that he would like to see me with the Lakers."
Kobe, imaginary GM. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
well he did basically convince Ron and Matt Barnes to come here and was trying to do the same to Tinkerbell last offseason. Guess he takes the keep your enemies close thing real seriously.

Might as well since he'll be paid damn near $30 mil soon
sick.gif

kobe is a damn idiot. please keep him away from all gm decisions. this dude continues to have infatuations with dudes who had confrontation with him. whos next? jr smith?

i bet he was behind the signing of steve blake, theo ratliff, and the re signing of that goof shannon brown

According to a hoopshype.com translation of an interview Pietrus did with L'Equipe, Pietrus said, "A lot of teams are interested in me, like the Lakers or the Celtics. This came from the best player in the world: Kobe Bryant. He told me two months ago that he would like to see me with the Lakers."
Kobe, imaginary GM. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
well he did basically convince Ron and Matt Barnes to come here and was trying to do the same to Tinkerbell last offseason. Guess he takes the keep your enemies close thing real seriously.

Might as well since he'll be paid damn near $30 mil soon
sick.gif

kobe is a damn idiot. please keep him away from all gm decisions. this dude continues to have infatuations with dudes who had confrontation with him. whos next? jr smith?

i bet he was behind the signing of steve blake, theo ratliff, and the re signing of that goof shannon brown

smh @ the thought of a Bynum Era...its a sad day in Lakerland if this guy Drew gets an Era =(

smh @ the thought of a Bynum Era...its a sad day in Lakerland if this guy Drew gets an Era =(

Yeah Pietrus declined his opt out clause, so he's got another year left on his contract. I feel like he's kinda stunk the last two years though.

last two years??? more than that.  this guy was overrated in g state simply because he was the only dude playing d. when people call him the french jordan it usually ends with a laugh at the end...

Yeah Pietrus declined his opt out clause, so he's got another year left on his contract. I feel like he's kinda stunk the last two years though.

last two years??? more than that.  this guy was overrated in g state simply because he was the only dude playing d. when people call him the french jordan it usually ends with a laugh at the end...

J.R. has great potential but he's to much of a damn knucklehead to harness it. Kobe could probably be a great mentor to him.

how many knuckleheads have we signed already? odom, artest, barnes, brown, in some way bynum.
laugh.gif
no big deal that hes a knuckle head.

smith sucks on d but jr smith>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>french jordan.

better shooter, more athletic.

in pietrus......you basically have matt barnes only a tad bit less defensively.

J.R. has great potential but he's to much of a damn knucklehead to harness it. Kobe could probably be a great mentor to him.

how many knuckleheads have we signed already? odom, artest, barnes, brown, in some way bynum.
laugh.gif
no big deal that hes a knuckle head.

smith sucks on d but jr smith>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>french jordan.

better shooter, more athletic.

in pietrus......you basically have matt barnes only a tad bit less defensively.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

bigbadbobby.jpg

vs.

Joey_Chestnut.jpg

Hmmm, I think the professional eater looks more athletic and in shape than that PROFESSIONAL MLB PLAYER...

bigbadbobby.jpg

vs.

Joey_Chestnut.jpg

Hmmm, I think the professional eater looks more athletic and in shape than that PROFESSIONAL MLB PLAYER...

Originally Posted by University of Nike

bigbadbobby.jpg

vs.

Joey_Chestnut.jpg

roll.gif
 that pitcher is super fat

Originally Posted by University of Nike

bigbadbobby.jpg

vs.

Joey_Chestnut.jpg

roll.gif
 that pitcher is super fat

Worlds #1 Billiards player:
_mg_8903.jpg
'

vs. Random fat baseball player

oQ5Y2Jcn.jpg

I'm pretty sure he's got a belt on under there... somewhere...

Even the fans are fat. Take a look at CP, here:
fat-cubs-fan.jpg

Buddy's stomach looks like a pink pillowcase filled with whip cream. Even the ugly Cardinals crone in the back is laughing.

Back
Top Bottom