[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

anyone see that article on lakersnation about jim buss .. it said by the mike brown hiring this is the start
Of the drew bynum era and mike brown is drew bynums coach..

On my phone, so im to lazy to post the article.
tired.gif

Jim is going to ruin us. I really believe if Otis called him and offered D12 for Drew straight up he'd hang up the phone.

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

Not bad Kobe, not bad...
pimp.gif
 @ Kobe + MJ both having their summer camps at my school. Too bad i graduated last june and am not there currently, but they were fun to attend last year.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

Not bad Kobe, not bad...
pimp.gif
 @ Kobe + MJ both having their summer camps at my school. Too bad i graduated last june and am not there currently, but they were fun to attend last year.
happy.gif

I need two gifs.

One where the dude (I think it's Edward Norton) is looking at his laptop, and then he closes it out of disgust.

Then there's another one where dude is sitting back in an office chair, biting his fingernails, and then kicks the crap out of something in front of hm (I think a file cabinet).

kthxbye

I need two gifs.

One where the dude (I think it's Edward Norton) is looking at his laptop, and then he closes it out of disgust.

Then there's another one where dude is sitting back in an office chair, biting his fingernails, and then kicks the crap out of something in front of hm (I think a file cabinet).

kthxbye

jr smith, matt barnes and metta world peace on the same team?

mike brown will have his hands full. we'll definitely be the new thuggets.
laugh.gif

jr smith, matt barnes and metta world peace on the same team?

mike brown will have his hands full. we'll definitely be the new thuggets.
laugh.gif

I repeat: I need two gifs.

Also, CP- I am informally requesting your presence as a baseball fan in the following thread: Athletes Robbed of Greatness by Injury

Your boy Chester, talking wreckless. Baseball... right there w/ darts and hot dog eating?
ohwell.gif

Spoiler [+]
instigator admin is instigating
laugh.gif

kthxbye

I repeat: I need two gifs.

Also, CP- I am informally requesting your presence as a baseball fan in the following thread: Athletes Robbed of Greatness by Injury

Your boy Chester, talking wreckless. Baseball... right there w/ darts and hot dog eating?
ohwell.gif

Spoiler [+]
instigator admin is instigating
laugh.gif

kthxbye

Here's the Norton one ska

Edward-Norton-Closing-Laptop.gif

You wouldn't happen to know why my avy disappeared. I keep trying to upload one and it's not showing up.

Here's the Norton one ska

Edward-Norton-Closing-Laptop.gif

You wouldn't happen to know why my avy disappeared. I keep trying to upload one and it's not showing up.

Lemme check, see what I can see. Have you been warned over your avy or anything lately?

Oh, thanks
happy.gif

Lemme check, see what I can see. Have you been warned over your avy or anything lately?

Oh, thanks
happy.gif

^ Everything checks out fine as far your profile is concerned. You don't have any restrictions or anything. Hell, you don't have any warnings at all. So it's definitely not an admin action.

Oh, and here are your post counts by forum, in case you were curious:
Jordan Brand Archive: 1
Lounge Archive: 33
Nike: 23
General: 2140
Sports & Training: 9012
Music: 48
University of Nike:
23ska909red02:
ohwell.gif

I mean... am I wrong?
smile.gif

By miles and miles

^ Everything checks out fine as far your profile is concerned. You don't have any restrictions or anything. Hell, you don't have any warnings at all. So it's definitely not an admin action.

Oh, and here are your post counts by forum, in case you were curious:
Jordan Brand Archive: 1
Lounge Archive: 33
Nike: 23
General: 2140
Sports & Training: 9012
Music: 48
University of Nike:
23ska909red02:
ohwell.gif

I mean... am I wrong?
smile.gif

By miles and miles

laugh.gif
my girl is going to find a way to keep me from ever visiting this site again

Did yuku switch servers or something last this week?

laugh.gif
my girl is going to find a way to keep me from ever visiting this site again

Did yuku switch servers or something last this week?

Back
Top Bottom