[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Sign me the @#$% up for some Pietrus. 
pimp.gif

Hell yes I would love to have that guy around.  Range for days, tough D, and not afraid of the stage, plus he don't need the ball all day to play well. 

But I thought he opted into his deal with Phoenix???? 
ohwell.gif

Sign me the @#$% up for some Pietrus. 
pimp.gif

Hell yes I would love to have that guy around.  Range for days, tough D, and not afraid of the stage, plus he don't need the ball all day to play well. 

But I thought he opted into his deal with Phoenix???? 
ohwell.gif

Yeah Pietrus declined his opt out clause, so he's got another year left on his contract. I feel like he's kinda stunk the last two years though.

Yeah Pietrus declined his opt out clause, so he's got another year left on his contract. I feel like he's kinda stunk the last two years though.

You'd suck too if you were stuck in Phoenix with nothin to play for. 

Put him on a team with options that can do some things, he'll be ok.  And remember, we don't need him to be 09 Pietrus, we need him to be better than Shannon Brown.........

Ladies and Gentelmen, that is how you sell PMatic on a player to be signed.  Watch the emoticon coming anyyyyy second now....
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Put him on a team with options that can do some things, he'll be ok.  And remember, we don't need him to be 09 Pietrus, we need him to be better than Shannon Brown.........

Ladies and Gentelmen, that is how you sell PMatic on a player to be signed.  Watch the emoticon coming anyyyyy second now....
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
2aivxd.gif

Sign me up.

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
2aivxd.gif

Sign me up.

Originally Posted by PMatic

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
2aivxd.gif

Sign me up.

*Dead* at CP's strategy to get you on board*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 at the perfect gif execution

Originally Posted by PMatic

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
2aivxd.gif

Sign me up.

*Dead* at CP's strategy to get you on board*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 at the perfect gif execution

air france has definitely watered down since 09, but i believe he can still contribute, especially with the right motivation. I'm less on the mindstate to change up the whole team and more about just adding the tiny pieces to the puzzle or polishing up the pieces we already have. dwight is a dream, i'm over it. i'm comfortable with pau, bynum, and LO. long as we can add some quality on the side, I'm happy.

air france has definitely watered down since 09, but i believe he can still contribute, especially with the right motivation. I'm less on the mindstate to change up the whole team and more about just adding the tiny pieces to the puzzle or polishing up the pieces we already have. dwight is a dream, i'm over it. i'm comfortable with pau, bynum, and LO. long as we can add some quality on the side, I'm happy.

Call me nuts, but I'd take J.R. Smith over Pietrus all things being equal.

Youth, athleticism, crazy range, and I don't believe he's reached his peak just yet. He's shown flashes of solid play out in Denver and I think he could build on that in LA.

Granted, JR will never be praised for his defense, but we need shooters.

Call me nuts, but I'd take J.R. Smith over Pietrus all things being equal.

Youth, athleticism, crazy range, and I don't believe he's reached his peak just yet. He's shown flashes of solid play out in Denver and I think he could build on that in LA.

Granted, JR will never be praised for his defense, but we need shooters.

J.R. has great potential but he's to much of a damn knucklehead to harness it. Kobe could probably be a great mentor to him.

J.R. has great potential but he's to much of a damn knucklehead to harness it. Kobe could probably be a great mentor to him.

oh yes definitely i'd take jr over pietrus. his potential is just waaaaay higher too me. and i think brown would take the leash off occasionally..let son go super saiyan for 5-10 minutes.

I'd love to get deron williams. or cp3.

oh yes definitely i'd take jr over pietrus. his potential is just waaaaay higher too me. and i think brown would take the leash off occasionally..let son go super saiyan for 5-10 minutes.

I'd love to get deron williams. or cp3.

anyone see that article on lakersnation about jim buss .. it said by the mike brown hiring this is the start
Of the drew bynum era and mike brown is drew bynums coach..

On my phone, so im to lazy to post the article.

anyone see that article on lakersnation about jim buss .. it said by the mike brown hiring this is the start

JR's ceiling is STILL very high. I like the thought of JR as a Laker, with proper direction buddy can become an elite SG for sure.

He has all the tools and despite having virtually no type of rapport with GK, he looked alot more disciplined this year.

JR's ceiling is STILL very high. I like the thought of JR as a Laker, with proper direction buddy can become an elite SG for sure.

He has all the tools and despite having virtually no type of rapport with GK, he looked alot more disciplined this year.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

tired.gif

Jim is going to ruin us. I really believe if Otis called him and offered D12 for Drew straight up he'd hang up the phone.

Back
Top Bottom