[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

PMatic, Carl Landry is a free agent next season? 
nerd.gif
  Is that accurate as of today?  Or did I miss an extension?

--I wouldnt mind having Landry.
--Dude gotta stp celebrating a dunk as if it was a touchdown though.

--I wouldnt mind having Landry.
--Dude gotta stp celebrating a dunk as if it was a touchdown though.

Chuck Hayes as well. 
nerd.gif

Either one of those would be EXCELLENT to have as back up for if/when we make a Bynum/Odom swap for Dwight.  We'd be able to keep a "3" man rotation of bigs, Dwight/Pau/one of these free agents......

Yes, I know that I am dreaming, shut up and lemme alone with it. 
laugh.gif

Kapono?
Ronnie Price
Al Thorton
Marcus Thorton 
nerd.gif

Battier, Grant Hill or Prince are vet SF's out there.  (not sure what they'd want)

Jamal Crawford and JR Smith the elite SG options.  J-Rich too, but he's too expensive. 

Chuck Hayes as well. 
nerd.gif

Either one of those would be EXCELLENT to have as back up for if/when we make a Bynum/Odom swap for Dwight.  We'd be able to keep a "3" man rotation of bigs, Dwight/Pau/one of these free agents......

Yes, I know that I am dreaming, shut up and lemme alone with it. 
laugh.gif

Kapono?
Ronnie Price
Al Thorton
Marcus Thorton 
nerd.gif

Battier, Grant Hill or Prince are vet SF's out there.  (not sure what they'd want)

Jamal Crawford and JR Smith the elite SG options.  J-Rich too, but he's too expensive. 

-Kobe in the gym this summer thinking about how the previous season ended, thats gonna be dangerous. I actually think we will see the old Kobe, I don't necessarily think this was a bad thing put a spark in Kobe.

- Nash to LA wouldn't be a bad thing, still would need another young pg since Nash mins would be limited.

- Bynum needs to stay, he remained healthy and is definitely becoming the player we thought he would be.

** Serious question, if Bynum were to leave how would you feel about this trade:

Lakers get: Dwight Howard & Gilbert Arenas
Magic get: Bynum, Artest, Fisher, Walton

-Kobe in the gym this summer thinking about how the previous season ended, thats gonna be dangerous. I actually think we will see the old Kobe, I don't necessarily think this was a bad thing put a spark in Kobe.

- Nash to LA wouldn't be a bad thing, still would need another young pg since Nash mins would be limited.

- Bynum needs to stay, he remained healthy and is definitely becoming the player we thought he would be.

** Serious question, if Bynum were to leave how would you feel about this trade:

Lakers get: Dwight Howard & Gilbert Arenas
Magic get: Bynum, Artest, Fisher, Walton

Why in the hell would Otis agree to that trade
laugh.gif

Of course most Lakers fans would welcome that trade. Dump Puke, Artest, and Fisher
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Of course most Lakers fans would welcome that trade. Dump Puke, Artest, and Fisher
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Similar to the Melo trade, rather get something instead of nothing. Again I was just throwing it out there, I know there is about a 1% chance that would happen.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Similar to the Melo trade, rather get something instead of nothing. Again I was just throwing it out there, I know there is about a 1% chance that would happen.

I see what you are saying... now that I think of it, its really not that far fetched. If Dwight really wants to leave, and the Magic are able to dump Arenas' contract with Dwight its not too bad for the Magic...

I see what you are saying... now that I think of it, its really not that far fetched. If Dwight really wants to leave, and the Magic are able to dump Arenas' contract with Dwight its not too bad for the Magic...

why would anyone want luke or fish or even artest? that would be a bad trade....for some reason i can see the magic trading dwight to the nets for lopez or something like thta.....i think the lakers need a good consistant 3 point threat....they should have gone ater redick or korver....

why would anyone want luke or fish or even artest? that would be a bad trade....for some reason i can see the magic trading dwight to the nets for lopez or something like thta.....i think the lakers need a good consistant 3 point threat....they should have gone ater redick or korver....

We definitely need a pure shooter for when Kobe draws double teams in the paint. Sorry but Shannon Brown, Steve Blake, and Matt Barnes aren't going to cut it consistently enough for us to make it back to the finals.

We definitely need a pure shooter for when Kobe draws double teams in the paint. Sorry but Shannon Brown, Steve Blake, and Matt Barnes aren't going to cut it consistently enough for us to make it back to the finals.

Back
Top Bottom