[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Count me in on that CJ Miles mention.  I would certainly welcome that, maybe even over JR as he seems a safer player to deal with.  JR the better player, but also more "work" and havin him on the floor at the same time as Ron would give me nightmares. 
laugh.gif

I'd definitely take him over JR. Simply because CJ plays defense. I like the way he plays Kobe when we go against the Jazz.

Smart player. These are pretty much all the reasons why we're not getting him....Utah's not letting him go.

I'd definitely take him over JR. Simply because CJ plays defense. I like the way he plays Kobe when we go against the Jazz.

Smart player. These are pretty much all the reasons why we're not getting him....Utah's not letting him go.

I keep insisting all we need is New coach, new system, and sign Aaron Brooks. Maybe a bench player here and there that can spread the floor with some consistent 3pt. shooting.

I keep insisting all we need is New coach, new system, and sign Aaron Brooks. Maybe a bench player here and there that can spread the floor with some consistent 3pt. shooting.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by NobleKane

why do you guys even waste your time on trolls in here? just report them. they will get suspended. the mods have been tough on trolls in season threads lately....

....one has to learn the definition of a troll first. reporting does nothing if no rule is broken. just because you dont like what someone has to say doesnt make them a troll.

you tell that to the atlanta hawks fan that got suspended by method man for sticking up for his team in the bulls season thread
laugh.gif
if you dont like the team you dont belong in their season thread. simple as that.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

why do you guys even waste your time on trolls in here? just report them. they will get suspended. the mods have been tough on trolls in season threads lately....

....one has to learn the definition of a troll first. reporting does nothing if no rule is broken. just because you dont like what someone has to say doesnt make them a troll.

you tell that to the atlanta hawks fan that got suspended by method man for sticking up for his team in the bulls season thread
laugh.gif
if you dont like the team you dont belong in their season thread. simple as that.

1. New coach (gotta have the new Guy in place ASAP to give input on what types of players he wants)

2. New starting PG (as much as we all respect dude, fish cannot get it done in a starting role anymore)

3. Upgrade bench (here's where fish comes back into play, a Guy like him to use off the bench for a few minutes at a time........and who knows, this can even help the team in the "Needing better shooters" topic

And i know i wasn't the only one who thought farmar and fish should've had their roles reversed at the beginning of the 09/10 season

1. New coach (gotta have the new Guy in place ASAP to give input on what types of players he wants)

2. New starting PG (as much as we all respect dude, fish cannot get it done in a starting role anymore)

3. Upgrade bench (here's where fish comes back into play, a Guy like him to use off the bench for a few minutes at a time........and who knows, this can even help the team in the "Needing better shooters" topic

And i know i wasn't the only one who thought farmar and fish should've had their roles reversed at the beginning of the 09/10 season

Originally Posted by thachosen123

I hadn't seen it that way and it's true, if he comes off the bench with LO he could be more effective and only concentrate on shooting.  I also think we should bring Sasha back, for some reason I think he would've been effective in the postseason with his scrappy defense and streaky shooting.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

I hadn't seen it that way and it's true, if he comes off the bench with LO he could be more effective and only concentrate on shooting.  I also think we should bring Sasha back, for some reason I think he would've been effective in the postseason with his scrappy defense and streaky shooting.

laugh.gif

QFT.

anyways, enough of that. back to our needs.

i think we should get a coach first then he could kinda give his take on what type of players would fit his system. then we go seek a point who can chase around the little guys like cp3 and westbrook. finally, now that phil is gone we can finally get rid of puke.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

QFT.

anyways, enough of that. back to our needs.

i think we should get a coach first then he could kinda give his take on what type of players would fit his system. then we go seek a point who can chase around the little guys like cp3 and westbrook. finally, now that phil is gone we can finally get rid of puke.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Is he still even in the league?

Anyway I think Adelman would be a nice choice for coach, although I would try everything in my power to convince Jerry Sloan to come back to coaching. Just no Brian Shaw please, it'd basically be Kobe running the team.

laugh.gif
Is he still even in the league?

Anyway I think Adelman would be a nice choice for coach, although I would try everything in my power to convince Jerry Sloan to come back to coaching. Just no Brian Shaw please, it'd basically be Kobe running the team.

Didnt we had a chance to sign Korver at one point? Too late now...

JVG sounds intriguing. Only thing is -- when was the last time he coached a team?

Feels like years ago.

Didnt we had a chance to sign Korver at one point? Too late now...

JVG sounds intriguing. Only thing is -- when was the last time he coached a team?

Feels like years ago.

Back
Top Bottom