[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by knightngale

well that article confirms that Kobe had not been practicing with the team all year

if you don't put in the work then it is not gonna happen
30t6p3b.gif

If gasol burned out so early then his focus should be on losing that flabby body of his
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ this team

I wonder if CP was in denial all season long
30t6p3b.gif
No one was saying any of this during the 17-1 span when he didn't practice. Y'all are so fickle its sickening.

well that article confirms that Kobe had not been practicing with the team all year

30t6p3b.gif

If gasol burned out so early then his focus should be on losing that flabby body of his
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ this team

30t6p3b.gif

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, we knew ALL YEAR LONG that Kobe wasn't practicing with the team.  You follow the same team that I do? 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  if you don't put in the work.  That article clearly says, it wasn't about not putting in the work, it was the work not meshing together. 

Until the day I die, I will never understand why people can not use their brains to get that 3 finals runs will WEAR YOU DOWN.  How @#$%^& hard is that to understand?  It's NO excuse, none, you still gotta go out and execute, but it is a factor.  Don't think so, then go find me the last team to go to the finals 4 years straight............................oh, all the way back to the mid 80's.  And guess what, THEY LOST in that 4th year.  Surprise!!!!!

We played like garbage, and with a little better execution, maybe some game management they could have won games 1 and 3, but they failed.  Late in games, they wore down.  Vs a team that was done the first round of the playoffs the year before, had a full FIVE months of rest during the offseason. 

But yeah, that don't matter. 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

People baffle me. 
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ this team

30t6p3b.gif

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, we knew ALL YEAR LONG that Kobe wasn't practicing with the team.  You follow the same team that I do? 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  if you don't put in the work.  That article clearly says, it wasn't about not putting in the work, it was the work not meshing together. 

Until the day I die, I will never understand why people can not use their brains to get that 3 finals runs will WEAR YOU DOWN.  How @#$%^& hard is that to understand?  It's NO excuse, none, you still gotta go out and execute, but it is a factor.  Don't think so, then go find me the last team to go to the finals 4 years straight............................oh, all the way back to the mid 80's.  And guess what, THEY LOST in that 4th year.  Surprise!!!!!

We played like garbage, and with a little better execution, maybe some game management they could have won games 1 and 3, but they failed.  Late in games, they wore down.  Vs a team that was done the first round of the playoffs the year before, had a full FIVE months of rest during the offseason. 

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

People baffle me. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

god im so sick of reading you guys wanting a ball dominant point guard. you guys forget who we have on this team??? the *@*% you think kobe is gonna do? take a back seat??

guys like steve nash, rondo, deron williams, cp3, kidd, etc will never be on a laker team until kobe retires or until he realizes he aint the number one option anymore....which will probably be never. he has too much pride.
The only one who took the most shots on his team was Deron. The reason the Lakers have never had a great point guard is because they've never had a great point guard. I doubt there would be any issues with chemistry because someone wasn't getting their shots.

The problem with the Lakers offense right now is that Kobe is no longer able to initiate the offense, create scoring opportunities, pivot the triangle, and score himself all at once. He was never an elite playmaker anyway, so if you take away some of the distributing and ball handling responsibilities it's a good thing. You get a great point guard and all Kobe has to do is receive the ball in good spots and score. This would dramatically increase the efficiency of the offense while keeping Bryant fresh, and perhaps even extending his career.

god im so sick of reading you guys wanting a ball dominant point guard. you guys forget who we have on this team??? the *@*% you think kobe is gonna do? take a back seat??

guys like steve nash, rondo, deron williams, cp3, kidd, etc will never be on a laker team until kobe retires or until he realizes he aint the number one option anymore....which will probably be never. he has too much pride.
The only one who took the most shots on his team was Deron. The reason the Lakers have never had a great point guard is because they've never had a great point guard. I doubt there would be any issues with chemistry because someone wasn't getting their shots.

The problem with the Lakers offense right now is that Kobe is no longer able to initiate the offense, create scoring opportunities, pivot the triangle, and score himself all at once. He was never an elite playmaker anyway, so if you take away some of the distributing and ball handling responsibilities it's a good thing. You get a great point guard and all Kobe has to do is receive the ball in good spots and score. This would dramatically increase the efficiency of the offense while keeping Bryant fresh, and perhaps even extending his career.

Aaron Brooks, new coach and a refocused team... that's all we need for 2012 
pimp.gif

Aaron Brooks, new coach and a refocused team... that's all we need for 2012 
pimp.gif

Thoughts on Roger Mason? He had that one good year for the Spurs but has fallen off ever since. He'd be a less talented, cheaper, saner version of J.R. Smith.
laugh.gif

Thoughts on Roger Mason? He had that one good year for the Spurs but has fallen off ever since. He'd be a less talented, cheaper, saner version of J.R. Smith.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

laugh.gif
He's done.  He hasn't done anything relevant in years.  He might be a saner JR, but he doesn't give a fifth of the production.  If you're hoping for a "maybe he'll play better with talent" that's a slippery slope to go down. 

GREAT read on Phil by Bill Simmons on ESPN.com 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

laugh.gif
He's done.  He hasn't done anything relevant in years.  He might be a saner JR, but he doesn't give a fifth of the production.  If you're hoping for a "maybe he'll play better with talent" that's a slippery slope to go down. 

GREAT read on Phil by Bill Simmons on ESPN.com 
pimp.gif

Adelman or bust.

The last thing the lakers need is that "chummy" relationship with a player/coach that they feel comfortable with. Brian Shaw would be just that.

I think the lakers need a proven track record and the experience to grind through a playoffs.

Adelman or bust.

The last thing the lakers need is that "chummy" relationship with a player/coach that they feel comfortable with. Brian Shaw would be just that.

I think the lakers need a proven track record and the experience to grind through a playoffs.

Originally Posted by Raptorz15

Do you guys think trading Bynum for Rondo would improve both teams? Lakers needs a quick PG to direct the traffic and Boston needs a BIG to help out Garnett ...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Raptorz15

Do you guys think trading Bynum for Rondo would improve both teams? Lakers needs a quick PG to direct the traffic and Boston needs a BIG to help out Garnett ...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ this team

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

People baffle me. 
30t6p3b.gif

Exactly!  
Kobe had mentioned that part of the reason why this team lost it's focus, was because he wasn't practicing with them because of the knee.  

They lost the bond, it happens but they still played like crap with no heart.  

Originally Posted by CP1708

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ this team

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

People baffle me. 
30t6p3b.gif

Exactly!  
Kobe had mentioned that part of the reason why this team lost it's focus, was because he wasn't practicing with them because of the knee.  

They lost the bond, it happens but they still played like crap with no heart.  

Not sure if this was posted yet but reports are surfacing that Shannon Brown slept with Pau Gasols fiance' and that's what the real turmoil was. 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
if true.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]BSO’s Resident NBA Expert EXCLUSIVE – The Truth Behind Pau Gasol Drama[/h1]
Published On 13 May 2011 By Belal Abdelfattah.
16Share

Ever since the Lakers were shockingly swept out of the playoffs by the Dallas Mavericks, people have been wondering what exactly happened to rattle this team so badly. It’s not often that you see a defending champion go out in such stunning fashion, and many believe that there had to be something going on in the locker room that was causing the Laker players to lose focus on their goal.

Laker center Andrew Bynum pretty much told us what we knew all along when he said the Lakers had “trust issues

Not sure if this was posted yet but reports are surfacing that Shannon Brown slept with Pau Gasols fiance' and that's what the real turmoil was. 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
if true.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]BSO’s Resident NBA Expert EXCLUSIVE – The Truth Behind Pau Gasol Drama[/h1]
Published On 13 May 2011 By Belal Abdelfattah.
16Share

Ever since the Lakers were shockingly swept out of the playoffs by the Dallas Mavericks, people have been wondering what exactly happened to rattle this team so badly. It’s not often that you see a defending champion go out in such stunning fashion, and many believe that there had to be something going on in the locker room that was causing the Laker players to lose focus on their goal.

Laker center Andrew Bynum pretty much told us what we knew all along when he said the Lakers had “trust issues

NobleKane:

Whoa, whoa, whoa... Kidd would be perfect for Kobe's style. His strengths are rebounding and passing/facilitating; that wouldn't interfere with Kobe's play at ALL. All those other guards, you're right; they are scorers who have great passing ability. Kidd is a passer, who can score when he needs to.

NobleKane:

Whoa, whoa, whoa... Kidd would be perfect for Kobe's style. His strengths are rebounding and passing/facilitating; that wouldn't interfere with Kobe's play at ALL. All those other guards, you're right; they are scorers who have great passing ability. Kidd is a passer, who can score when he needs to.

Back
Top Bottom