[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

There are so many rumors going around about the locker room stuff, you dont know who or what to believe.

There are so many rumors going around about the locker room stuff, you dont know who or what to believe.

Source: Lakers eye Mike Dunleavy

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

*Leaves before Matic sees this*

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Even if this latest turns out false, I'm still going to blame the Lakers' season on that bum.

And if the Lakers want to hire a NBA veteran washout, then I'd much prefer Adelman over Dunleavy.

Originally Posted by CP1708

*Leaves before Matic sees this*

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Even if this latest turns out false, I'm still going to blame the Lakers' season on that bum.

And if the Lakers want to hire a NBA veteran washout, then I'd much prefer Adelman over Dunleavy.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Originally Posted by NobleKane
The only one who took the most shots on his team was Deron. The reason the Lakers have never had a great point guard is because they've never had a great point guard. I doubt there would be any issues with chemistry because someone wasn't getting their shots.

The problem with the Lakers offense right now is that Kobe is no longer able to initiate the offense, create scoring opportunities, pivot the triangle, and score himself all at once. He was never an elite playmaker anyway, so if you take away some of the distributing and ball handling responsibilities it's a good thing. You get a great point guard and all Kobe has to do is receive the ball in good spots and score. This would dramatically increase the efficiency of the offense while keeping Bryant fresh, and perhaps even extending his career.
   My avy and sig disagree with you fully.

The only one who took the most shots on his team was Deron. The reason the Lakers have never had a great point guard is because they've never had a great point guard. I doubt there would be any issues with chemistry because someone wasn't getting their shots.

The problem with the Lakers offense right now is that Kobe is no longer able to initiate the offense, create scoring opportunities, pivot the triangle, and score himself all at once. He was never an elite playmaker anyway, so if you take away some of the distributing and ball handling responsibilities it's a good thing. You get a great point guard and all Kobe has to do is receive the ball in good spots and score. This would dramatically increase the efficiency of the offense while keeping Bryant fresh, and perhaps even extending his career.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

roll.gif
some of these stories.

At this point everything is just
laugh.gif
, another media outlet can come up with a different story every week, and people will eat it up.........i wouldn't be surprised if next week Matt Barnes' name came up
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

roll.gif
some of these stories.

At this point everything is just
laugh.gif
, another media outlet can come up with a different story every week, and people will eat it up.........i wouldn't be surprised if next week Matt Barnes' name came up
30t6p3b.gif

These stories are terribly made up. I truly feel bad for these Lakers dudes. Constantly hearing bs stories made up after a bad performance.

These stories are terribly made up. I truly feel bad for these Lakers dudes. Constantly hearing bs stories made up after a bad performance.

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

jerry-sloan.jpg

This is the only guy i feel comfortable replacing PJ, and still get the respect a head coach deserves.. majority of players on this team have 2 rings.  how they gonna listen to JVG, or DONE-leavy? get out of here with that talk.

its either SLOAN or SHAW. only two I think should have a chance.  Sloan left the game mid season because he was pissed at williams.. He has to be hungry still. there is no way someone leaves mid season and doesnt want to coach again.. thats not a way to leave the game.

jerry-sloan.jpg

This is the only guy i feel comfortable replacing PJ, and still get the respect a head coach deserves.. majority of players on this team have 2 rings.  how they gonna listen to JVG, or DONE-leavy? get out of here with that talk.

its either SLOAN or SHAW. only two I think should have a chance.  Sloan left the game mid season because he was pissed at williams.. He has to be hungry still. there is no way someone leaves mid season and doesnt want to coach again.. thats not a way to leave the game.

Originally Posted by eyegiantjackpot

jerry-sloan.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom