[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Listen yeah we all know and see Kobe is 32 and he's getting older.

But seriously look at his season stats and he put up his normal great career averages in points per game, assists per game, and rebounds per game.

It just makes me laugh how a lot of people view him as a player who's 39 and only putting up 15 or 19 point per game
eyes.gif

But seriously look at his season stats and he put up his normal great career averages in points per game, assists per game, and rebounds per game.

It just makes me laugh how a lot of people view him as a player who's 39 and only putting up 15 or 19 point per game
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by knightngale

I don't really have any confidence in mitch to be honest 

Mitch isn't the problem.

Jim Buss is. He's the guy responsible for drafting Bynum and refuses to trade him, he also is the guy responsible for signing Ron Artest.

Dude Bynum is not a bad player in any sense and Ron Artest is the only reason L.A won game 7 
grin.gif

Mitch isn't the problem.

Jim Buss is. He's the guy responsible for drafting Bynum and refuses to trade him, he also is the guy responsible for signing Ron Artest.

Dude Bynum is not a bad player in any sense and Ron Artest is the only reason L.A won game 7 
grin.gif

eyes.gif
Kobe also had to work twice as hard to get those points.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

eyes.gif
Maybe a new offense will get him better, easier looks next season.

eyes.gif
Maybe a new offense will get him better, easier looks next season.

kobe needs this time rest!! Lakers will have have alot of thinking this offseason.

Lakers fans we have to keep our heads up!!! Love the Lakers for life!! they will come back next season!!

kobe needs this time rest!! Lakers will have have alot of thinking this offseason.

Lakers fans we have to keep our heads up!!! Love the Lakers for life!! they will come back next season!!

Originally Posted by tyisny

Mitch isn't the problem.

grin.gif
Listen. I've been one of Bynum's biggest fans & supporters on here for a few years now. I went and saw him play in the summer pro league in Long Beach during his rookie & 2nd season. You get to a point with him where Lakers fans, management and other players on the team are tired of hearing "he's got a lot of potential" which has been going on for 5 years now. The only reason why he's still a Laker is because of Jim Buss.

Bottom line Bynum might be a better offensive player compared to Dwight Howard. But I mean Dwight is a 3 time DPOY and has improved a lot offensively and is more of a dominant player on both end of the court.

Originally Posted by tyisny

Mitch isn't the problem.

grin.gif
Listen. I've been one of Bynum's biggest fans & supporters on here for a few years now. I went and saw him play in the summer pro league in Long Beach during his rookie & 2nd season. You get to a point with him where Lakers fans, management and other players on the team are tired of hearing "he's got a lot of potential" which has been going on for 5 years now. The only reason why he's still a Laker is because of Jim Buss.

Bottom line Bynum might be a better offensive player compared to Dwight Howard. But I mean Dwight is a 3 time DPOY and has improved a lot offensively and is more of a dominant player on both end of the court.

eyes.gif
Twice as hard ? What ?????

Serious question here. Are you a person who just watches the Lakers when the playoffs start and don't watch the regular season? You sure as hell sound like that type pf person right now.

Kobe even going back as far as 2 seasons ago adjusted his game where he relies more on his foot work and mid range game. All the real Laker fans on here know and saw that. People who aren't Laker fans or are just part time Laker fans always #!!%% & moan in game threads about him not going to the hole more and settles for fade away shots jumpers.

With that said he still can go off and drop 30 or 40 points for a couple games. if he has to.

eyes.gif
Twice as hard ? What ?????

Serious question here. Are you a person who just watches the Lakers when the playoffs start and don't watch the regular season? You sure as hell sound like that type pf person right now.

Kobe even going back as far as 2 seasons ago adjusted his game where he relies more on his foot work and mid range game. All the real Laker fans on here know and saw that. People who aren't Laker fans or are just part time Laker fans always #!!%% & moan in game threads about him not going to the hole more and settles for fade away shots jumpers.

With that said he still can go off and drop 30 or 40 points for a couple games. if he has to.

As a true laker fan, I honestly say we need to trade off just about everyone and gather as many free agents our cap allows us to. My main man ain't getting any younger and although I personally think he needs to retire, I say give it another run but under a DIFFERENT set of teammates.

As a true laker fan, I honestly say we need to trade off just about everyone and gather as many free agents our cap allows us to. My main man ain't getting any younger and although I personally think he needs to retire, I say give it another run but under a DIFFERENT set of teammates.

The only positive thing to come out of this is that I'll be expecting a lot of "fan cards" in my mail box from all the bandwagon fans & they won't be receiving them back when LA does go back to the top

The only positive thing to come out of this is that I'll be expecting a lot of "fan cards" in my mail box from all the bandwagon fans & they won't be receiving them back when LA does go back to the top

Phil cannot guy out like this, Kobe WILL come back with vengeance. I was lucky i was at work during this whole travesty of a game. But LAKERS WILL RISE AGAIN

Back
Top Bottom