Official: Lakers @ Spurs 1/14 6PM PST Game on ESPN HD

great effort by manu on the last play, almost made the shot too, tp should have made that teardrop anyway

Man if these guys play in the WCF again, I'll die from multiple heart attacks, the defense hasn't been that bad, both teams are just making shots.Beautiful game to watch, just as long as we win
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Man if these guys play in the WCF again, I'll die from multiple heart attacks, the defense hasn't been that bad, both teams are just making shots. Beautiful game to watch, just as long as we win
laugh.gif
spurs win
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Man if these guys play in the WCF again, I'll die from multiple heart attacks, the defense hasn't been that bad, both teams are just making shots. Beautiful game to watch, just as long as we win
laugh.gif
spurs win Lakers win
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm getting more and more frustrated with the ESPN NBA coverage these days.

First, JVG didn't put Wade in his top 5 MVP candidates last week. And now, he can't even name Wade in his top 3 players in the L?? What the....
smh.gif

And then Tirico (or was it Stu Scott?) said Granger is having his "second breakout season in a row". What the...
smh.gif

D-Fish is a great person, good role model, pretty good leader in the court, decent spot up shooter...

BUT SUCKS AT DRIVING
mad.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I'm getting more and more frustrated with the ESPN NBA coverage these days.

First, JVG didn't put Wade in his top 5 MVP candidates last week. And now, he can't even name Wade in his top 3 players in the L?? What the....
smh.gif
Did you get mad when JVG said Kobe wasn't even in his MVP ballot last week?
nerd.gif

Sweet lord, these dudes in the purple and gold wanna play anything that vaguely resembles something even closse to being called 'defense'?

smh.gif

From 61-63 to 70-63 in like 2 seconds.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

D-Fish is a great person, good role model, pretty good leader in the court, decent spot up shooter...

BUT SUCKS AT DRIVING
mad.gif

and is a very good FLOPPER but never gets mentioned among other labeled floppers
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom