OFFICIAL LAKERS @ suns 2/20 ESPN

Nah I can't buy that... Not this time man.
The last 30 games of this season is huge... This game alone is huge for playoff positioning.

It's obvious that D' Antoni got out coached this game... And as long as he coaches in the west it's gonna happen time after time.
Too many good coaches in the Western Conference to not be able to adjust on the fly and try to steal victories.

Suns played their hearts out though... Props to them for that.
Seroiusly Nash has a bad back and tires quickly and wen he gets tired he's done. Thats their concern each yr headin in2 the playoffs is hismins and his back. So they throw Barbosa in and bring Nash in 4 the 4th to close the game and run the floor cuz wen he's on Nash makes big shots.

-Zo wishing injury on kobe, how ironic that Kobe drives with Raja on him and then Shaq decks Raja and gives him a concussion
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
karma's a bia bia

I know you guys LOVE shaq for what he did while he was a Laker and I do too but you have to realize a selfish player when you see one. He hasn't playedlike this since the Heat got to the finals then all the sudden he can't stay healthy. He plays when he's the big story when he's notwell.....we've seen what happens. For this reason and this reason only I believe he'll play pretty hard for the rest of the season and I am 90% surehe'll stay healthy too. But trust and believe unless he's playing against the Lakers again we won't see what we saw tonight.

Originally Posted by JsindaA

I know you guys LOVE shaq for what he did while he was a Laker and I do too but you have to realize a selfish player when you see one. He hasn't played like this since the Heat got to the finals then all the sudden he can't stay healthy. He plays when he's the big story when he's not well.....we've seen what happens. For this reason and this reason only I believe he'll play pretty hard for the rest of the season and I am 90% sure he'll stay healthy too. But trust and believe unless he's playing against the Lakers again we won't see what we saw tonight.

unless you get past the Rockets

Great game by LA. You can't say anything about the improvement of Lamar with Gasol as the second option. Kobe had a great all around game. Bench stepped upas well and The Machine was on fire (anyone else catch The Machine sign a fan had.)

Great to see Shaq up and about, no matter how much people (Bill Walton) hate on him, the NBA needs him. Great elbow drop by Shaq on Bell as well.

Go Lakers!!! Great Win!

Best game ive seen in a LONG time, me and my boy were talking about how this is the first one we sat through the whole thing in maybe years. The West couldbring the N.B.A back.

Originally Posted by rocboys

Rockets, Celtics>>>>>>>>>>>>>.lakers
Celtics I understand but we have played the rockets well this year (one win one L)

But you look like a troller....

when the Rockets get out of the first round teams will worry about them. You know its bad when even Nyc Buc has given up on the Rockets andTmac
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

Celtics I understand but we have played the rockets well this year (one win one L)

But you look like a troller....

bench players stepped up

Originally Posted by kobefan88

when the Rockets get out of the first round teams will worry about them. You know its bad when even Nyc Buc has given up on the Rockets and Tmac
roll.gif

why
roll.gif
, when kobe hasn't gotten out of the 1st round?

I'm looking forward to Fakers SG#24 driving the lane and getting his injured finger crushed by Shaq.
Almost correct but Zodogg's wish/dream kinda got twisted up a bit. SG#24 did drive the lane and Shaq did crush something...Raja's dome.

Good to see alot of Laker fans in PHX representing.
And the Laker team itself with players scoring 41, 29 and 22 is impressive.

Lakers win the season series and at least for tonight are 1st in the Pacific.

when the Rockets get out of the first round teams will worry about them. You know its bad when even Nyc Buc has given up on the Rockets and Tmac
roll.gif

why
roll.gif

First of all, I don't know what the hell you're saying.

when kobe hasn't gotten out of the 1st round
What does this mean?

If you're saying when has Kobe ever got out of the 1st round, I assume you're forgetting his 3 rings

roll.gif

why
roll.gif

So you started watching basketball in 2005?

Back
Top Bottom