Official: Lakers @ Thunder Game 3 1st Round 4/22 6:30PM PST Game On TNT HD: Lakers Up 2-0

just one game.

but kobe did force it. after that block by durant he started passing more.

but then he forced that 3 at the end again.

anyone think the lakers are going to regret the 3 year deal with kobe......i really hope he can come back healthy next year i really dont see him playing any better this post season

"Durant will be the best player in basketball in 3 years"
-Kenny Smith

he shoulda said 6 years, then maybe webber and charles wouldnt look at him the way he did....unless kenny thinks bron is going to decline at 29 lol

Ehhhhhh you guys need to relax. This is exactly what Kobe needed. Remember Utah last year when he shot terribly? Expect him to come out next game.

Durant had a horrible shooting game and they still won, so it shows that as a team they just played harder.

When Kobe hits those shots, you guys are all over him. Tonight he missed, it happens he had four assists in like a minute so he did the right thing. We were only down by 2 on that ghost foul they gave Fisher.

He didn't take the last shot, they missed like 2 threes in a row and it was just a bad game.

Don't get me wrong, I was pissed as well, but it is what it is, we'll be back next game.

Originally Posted by solefob

Breaking News:  The Thunder were just awarded 2 more free throws after the buzzer ended.

it aint even about the 34 to 12 free throw comparison...

can someone please tell me the fg percentage of bynum gasol fisher artest and odom COMBINED compared to Kobe garbage +%*%%$% bryant????

THAT is why we lost...

Originally Posted by HAZE323

anyone think the lakers are going to regret the 3 year deal with kobe......i really hope he can come back healthy next year i really dont see him playing any better this post season
smh.gif

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

"Durant will be the best player in basketball in 3 years"
-Kenny Smith

he shoulda said 6 years, then maybe webber and charles wouldnt look at him the way he did....unless kenny thinks bron is going to decline at 29 lol

I really think durant is going to overtake lebron

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Breaking News:  The Thunder were just awarded 2 more free throws after the buzzer ended.

can someone please tell me the fg percentage of bynum gasol fisher artest and odom COMBINED compared to Kobe garbage +%*%%$% bryant????

THAT is why we lost...
They shot like ~50-55% while KB shot ~20%

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Farmar for 3
laugh.gif

the warriors another pathetic season
laugh.gif

we already know farmar is garbo

please be consistent when you hate...come in when they lose and also come in when they win but we know you wont
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

anyways OKC just kept coming and the crowd is legit...good win by these kids do not quit! props to them...for those of us whos complaining about free throw difference well lets see we werent aggressive and we didnt pound that ball to pau/drew...i expected us to get creamed but we  still lost...series is going 7

smh@ thinkin durant will over take lebron.

Durant is a ball hog. how ofter do you see bron shoot 6-26 and stuff like that? kd is a great scored and a good rebounder but if hes gonna be better than bron he needs his d to get better, pass better allllll that

eek.gif
roll.gif
@ Cwebb callin out Chuck for fallin out of his chair tryin to pick up somethin. He should be part of the regular crew, hes always got jokes.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Damn, Kobe let them off the hook by not playing the team game.

We got bad Kobe tonight
frown.gif

That 8-2 run by OKC when Kobe was playing 1-on-5 seemed to decide the game. He didn't pass the damn ball to Bynum when he got wide open in the lane. Went into trust mode too late.

Good call or bad on the foul on Artest, it happens (see the charge on Durant in the previous game). It wouldn't ha e been so bad had things not gone poorly earlier in the quarter.

I agree with Holdenmichael. Kobe launching 3's killed so much momentum. I mean cool...he got hot in the first half and was hitting but then once he cooled down he kept it up and it hurt the team. The team shot too many 3's and Kobe taking 11 of them and 29 shots total isnt winning basketball.   

Also some of those 3 point bricks by Kobe and others came as last second tosses because the offense stalled. As Joel & Stu noted, they dont get the ball to the bigs till about 10 seconds left and then the ball goes back out with the clock running down forcing a desperation 3 thats also a FG % buster.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

THAT is why we lost...
they lost cuz they didn't rebound the ball, not because of what Kobe's field goal percentage was.  Calm down

and I never said anything about the lakers shooting only 12.  My point was that the Thunder were allowed to play more physical defense than the Lakers

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

smh@ thinkin durant will over take lebron.

Durant is a ball hog. how ofter do you see bron shoot 6-26 and stuff like that? kd is a great scored and a good rebounder but if hes gonna be better than bron he needs his d to get better, pass better allllll that
kd isn't really a ball hog. 
he shoots alot. that's cuz he has no other choice than shooting the ball. he just cannot pass the ball like lebron. meaning he can't create for others.
he's a strictly a 1-2 dimensional player. his d has been solid though. def best player on the series.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Good game. Kobe we need you in the 4th. Great passing though.

exactly, after kobe realized that his shot wasn't falling in the fourth, he got good shots for Fisher, Odom and Artest.  they lost cuz they weren't allowed to play aggressive defense and also because they didn't rebound the ball well.

it's a simple game for the lakers: POUND THE BALL INSIDE and they will win this series with the quickness. instead kobe jacks up a ton of shots when he hasn't shot well in a month.

After Kobe came out in the 3rd with 3 minutes left, is when the momentum started to slightly shift. That's when they came back and got the confidence we needed. Our bench is garbage and Lamar has been ghost to add Kobe's poor shot selection in the 4th.

Also some of those 3 point bricks by Kobe and others came as last second tosses because the offense stalled. As Joel & Stu noted, they dont get the ball to the bigs till about 10 seconds left and then the ball goes back out with the clock running down forcing a desperation 3 thats also a FG % buster.

Good point. The Lakers are absolutley horrible at running that great offense for more than a few plays in a row. There doesn't seem to be any trust that the ball is going to get passed around. The don't get enough easy baskets out of the offense. That stuff that Kobe does out of the drive is fine and the pick and roll game is okay (starting so far out makes it difficult for the bigs to finish), but they should be getting more out of people cutting/moving in the offense.

At least the Lakers were competitive. Let's hope they run the offense better and that Fish has another good game on offense in game 4.

Back
Top Bottom