Official: Lakers vs. Blazers 1/4 6:30PM PST Game On FSN West HD

That was a bad call by the ref.

Batum didn't even touch Ariza.

But I'll take it.

Man, I'm really enjoying the way Portland is moving the ball. They always seem to find an open shooter on the wing. Thankfully, they're missing them.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

But I'll take it.

Man, I'm really enjoying the way Portland is moving the ball. They always seem to find an open shooter on the wing. Thankfully, they're missing them.
Most of that is due to us inexplicably double teaming Oden in the post when he has only 2 moves in his arsenal, a dunk and a hook one way, andthen scrambling trying to get back. Why do it, it just makes no sense at all.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

But I'll take it.

Man damn i Know. If we didnt always double team everything. We need to either stop double teamin or !@#!%** learn how to rotate immediately. I know we'regoin to come out in the second half and take over this game, Puas gona finish big, Kobes gona get it goin and The Machine will finish it up with 13 points andits going look like im complaining for nothin. Our defense really irks me though we make alot of games harder than they have to be.

this guy is out to posturize all of our big men
laugh.gif

POW!!! [Samuel L.] Enough is enough, I'm tired of these @%%*#$*++%@$% dudes dunking on me [Samuel L]

Blazers fans: enlighten me on why your team wants David Lee and how his acquisition would change your line up. It seems like you guys are set with Aldridge andOden at the 4 and 5. Would Lee come off the bench? All three of Aldridge, Oden, and Lee will be very expensive to keep together and putting any on the benchwould seem like a huge waste. I don't get it.

Originally Posted by Beats05

Blazers fans: enlighten me on why your team wants David Lee and how his acquisition would change your line up. It seems like you guys are set with Aldridge and Oden at the 4 and 5. Would Lee come off the bench? All three of Aldridge, Oden, and Lee will be very expensive to keep together and putting any on the bench would seem like a huge waste. I don't get it.
We don't want David Lee.

Ugh, I cant watch this anymore. I'm just gonna get mad and be in a bad mood all night if I see this smackdown any longer.

And yeah, I've never heard one person say they want David Lee on the team.

Originally Posted by Beats05

Blazers fans: enlighten me on why your team wants David Lee and how his acquisition would change your line up. It seems like you guys are set with Aldridge and Oden at the 4 and 5. Would Lee come off the bench? All three of Aldridge, Oden, and Lee will be very expensive to keep together and putting any on the bench would seem like a huge waste. I don't get it.
He has played SF a lot over the last few years for the Knicks. I wouldnt make him come off the bench, if they got him i can see him starting atSF. Blazers would be
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom