ALL HE EVER NEEDS TO DO
wink.gif
How dare you good sir!
laugh.gif

Need I remind you....

fisher514_1084507724.jpg

This picture > Sasha's existence.
laugh.gif
You're proving my point, is Fish not shooting in thatpicture? Shooting=good. Driving=bad. I rest my case
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Uh huh.

My dude Fish.
pimp.gif

Sharpshootin.
laugh.gif

And thats

ALL HE EVER NEEDS TO DO
wink.gif
How dare you good sir!
laugh.gif

Need I remind you....

fisher514_1084507724.jpg

This picture > Sasha's existence.
laugh.gif
You're proving my point, is Fish not shooting in that picture? Shooting=good. Driving=bad. I rest my case
smile.gif
Touche!
laugh.gif

But my point wasn't the shooting, but the importance of Fish as a Laker and his legacy as a Laker > Sasha as a Laker ever.

In my book, Sasha could be on Doug Christie status.

Holla at me whenever Kobe punks Fish for playing like a scrub.
wink.gif

laugh.gif
Never in my life will I say Sasha > Fish, even if he scores 101 pts in a game. I personally can't stand Sasha and if he was on any other team,he'd be at the top of my most hated list. You got me confused with somebody else
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Never in my life will I say Sasha > Fish, even if he scores 101 pts in a game. I personally can't stand Sasha and if he was on any other team, he'd be at the top of my most hated list. You got me confused with somebody else
laugh.gif
Then my dude, what are we debating for?
laugh.gif

Let's just celebrate the W and savor having the best record in the league for now.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Never in my life will I say Sasha > Fish, even if he scores 101 pts in a game. I personally can't stand Sasha and if he was on any other team, he'd be at the top of my most hated list. You got me confused with somebody else
laugh.gif
Then my dude, what are we debating for?
laugh.gif

Let's just celebrate the W and savor having the best record in the league for now.
pimp.gif
I really don't know honestly, I was just pointing out that all Fish should do is shoot, not do those stupid drives every game like he does. Isaw you were referring to some of the comments earlier as 'hate'. It wasn't that, I think we just want him to stick to what he's good at,namely shooting. Anyway we da best in da league so no worries.

Back
Top Bottom