Official: Lakers vs. Bobcats 1/27 7:30PM PST Game On FSN West HD & NBATV

i hope we played elite competition every night...this team only brings it against the likes of Cleveland, Boston, SA etc...then coasts against 90% of the otherteams...

The rest of the Lakers are no better than those teams that beat them cuz they get super amped cuz its the "lakers" that they are playing. The onlydifference is that the Lakers have Kobe and he can make up for it against the average and mediocre teams for the most part and thats why their record is sogood. The Lakers got a bunch of tin men on their team. Although I despise the Celtics, at least I can respect the fact that they get up for their opponentswhether it be the Cavs or the Grizzlies.

We won 1-5 against the Bobcats.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by solefob

The rest of the Lakers are no better than those teams that beat them cuz they get super amped cuz its the "lakers" that they are playing. The only difference is that the Lakers have Kobe and he can make up for it against the average and mediocre teams for the most part and thats why their record is so good. The Lakers got a bunch of tin men on their team. Although I despise the Celtics, at least I can respect the fact that they get up for their opponents whether it be the Cavs or the Grizzlies.
so why did this bobcats team beat the celtics 2 weeks ago?

UK lost.

Lakers lost.

frown.gif

*Titans, Angels, and Sparks not losing today appreciation*

tired.gif

road games are much different than home games. You can lose to anyone on the road but not at home. and its not just losing, even in a bunch of the Lakersvictories they squeaked them out and didn't play very well.

Tough loss for our Lakers.... it would have been a different result was Kobe there 'til the end. With 99-93 in the 1st overtime I thought we werewinners....hats off to the Bobcats for a tough game.....screw you Luke Walton !!!

Luke and Sasha are probably gonna have to fly commercial to the next game.. Cause Kobe is gonna kick their @!$ for screwing up..

And.. that call on Kobe for his 6th... Come on.. MVP's dont foul out with 38 sec to go..

Only saw the high lights but that was a pretty lame 6th foul on Kobe. While Kobe wasn't in the game to save them, the remaining Lakers had a goldenopportunity to make a statement that even without Kobe they could win when the game was on the line. The non-Kobe Lakers sent the opposite, that basicallyafter Kobe, there is no other Laker who is mentally strong enough to lead the team. Lamar has shown why he is not all they say he is because he's neverdemonstrated he can be the second best player on the Lakers. It will be good riddance when he goes. They need to trade him when he's on a hot streak. Oncehe goes cold he's 6' 10' of useless. Farmar and Gasol did not do their share just looking at the box score. And last but not least +9 offensiveboards means the Lakers weren't boxing out the Bobcats enough. It's one game, but as some have said before me, if you play down to the competitionit's hard to command respect from the elite teams. They need to learn their lessons now, because you can't learn in the playoffs.

Damn drew.

well I'm sure he'll learn how not to foul, but it does look like he wants to be that enforcer.

how is Kobe going to foul out and Sasha only picked up one foul the whole game?
laugh.gif

Come on ya'll.

STU is annoying.

Dude needs to get fired. There are MANY announcers that are better than that.

I'm pretty sure LA can get some of the better ones out there. I mean it's LA
laugh.gif

On a side note, great game by the 2nd best player in the game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

Come on ya'll.

STU is annoying.

Dude needs to get fired retired. There are MANY announcers that are better than that.

that's what i'm saying!!! i'm not saying to fire him, but maybe force retire him. he's like capt'n obvious or waaay too bias!!! i knowhe's a home town announcer, but come on now. a lot of the stuff he says just makes him sound worse than he really is. i'm not feelin oscar'sbrother either...joel. paul sunderland was pretty nice...wish they could've signed him a contract.

Back
Top Bottom