Official: Lakers vs. Celtics 2/18 7:30PM PST Game On TNT HD

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

its obvious 2.2 was 1.8 too much, and was he shooting that lefty???

he is lefty
eyes.gif

phil should put famar in instead of old #%$ fish. man what a game , w e could have won

Honestly we can't be mad because we played a "hungry" Celtics w/o kobe and brought them to a last shot i think Boston should be really worried.

Nah, this was as collective a loss as I've ever seen.

Our last possessions, going backwards:
- Fisher's final shot, which seemed to be more about getting fouled and going to the line and less about actually putting the ball through the net
- baseline play that got screwed up, Pau to Brown
- Brown's stepback jumper
- Pau's soft hook that got rebounded and put through by Lamar
- Fish's 3-on-1 drive to the basket off a Boston turnover

Those final 5 possessions were how we finished the game, and they came with Boston having back-to-back long bricks from Garnett.

indifferent.gif

Nothing to be ashame of, you guys played without Kobe but this guy Fisher. If he isn't shooting an open jumper hes just looking for the foul, not even trying to make the bucket

somebody needed to tell the lakers the celtics were out of gas. smh. pathetic. why the @#!! was bynum off the floor???? he was the only player who had balls to go inside. shannon brown should not be shooting against the cetics. how %!*$@+ hard is it to get it to your bigs. hell even artest could have posted someone up...

that last shot attempt just capped off a %##!!% 4th quarter.

As a fan, really can't disappointed with that loss.

Some really dumb mistakes, but hey, the Lakers grinded it out to make it close.

So, basically, it's LA, Denver, Cleveland, and Orlando and waiting to see what Dallas can do?

That's what this game (which I didn't watch yet) tells me.

Calm down guys. Yes it was a winnable game but we didnt have KOBE. We played our *!!** off. Missed many free throws and just couldnt execute down the stretch without Kobe but well be good.

celtics just need to keep the lead. idk how many times theyve been up double digits and blow it. Need better play from thee bench. Will nate give it to em...? We shall see.

Originally Posted by kEnn E

im down to trade shannon brown.
Chill. He had a bad game. Are you forgetting the other night?

But seriously, Fisher needs to not be playing at all. He does nothing positive for the team anymore. He gets abused by whoever he is guarding and he can't even hit open shots. I love everything he has done for us in the past, but his time is through.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Wow. Gasol HAMMERED Pierce on that previous drive. Dvr'ed it because I thought Pierce got hit.

yeah I was shocked that wasnt called
no one on the lakers would ever score in those last m in though unless kobe is there

fisher needs to be cut
Brown acting like he is the go to guy
Gasol passing every time he touches the ball

create a *@!$@#@ play for artest or odom %#%$
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

There was no Kobe, this just proves Lakers can't get it done without him down the stretch, smh. I don't understand why they can't play this well defensively with Kobe on the floor either.

Not to mention Boston totally collapsed, it was a winnable game.

Fisher didn't make #$@@ all game, smh. Does this guy even practice shooting before practice or anything? I don't understand how he can be shooting this bad this whole season.

And fellas, don't ignore Pau Gasol CHOKING again and throwing that horrible pass to Shannon Brown the posession before. How many times has Pau not came through at the end?

This was as beatable as the Celtics could of been and they couldn't get it done.

Back
Top Bottom