Official: Lakers vs. Grizzlies 3/3 7:30PM PST Game On FSN West HD

wow jordan wake the $%@% up.

his body language out there is
sick.gif

I don't know about you guys, but I believe Sasha is a better Point Guard (passing, setting up the offense) than Farmar. *Flame suit on*

Originally Posted by bright nikes

wow jordan wake the $%@% up.

his body language out there is
sick.gif
I'm tired of Farmar.
Even though when Sasha comes in he's supposed to be the shooting guard, he's the better playmaker by far over Farmar. Thats why it annoys me whenFarmar constantly demands the ball when the tempo is not up and down

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

I don't know about you guys, but I believe Sasha is a better Point Guard (passing, setting up the offense) than Farmar. *Flame suit on*

hahaha
your just sayign that now because he looks like magic out there with those no look passes... probably like 2% of those passes actually lead to a basket...he's so funny when he is on a fast break... the guy looks so lost, i feel bad for him. honestly, reminds me of me when i tried out for the basketball teamin high school and was like a chicken with no head out there LOL so i can relate.

Originally Posted by tmoney85

hahaha
your just sayign that now because he looks like magic out there with those no look passes... probably like 2% of those passes actually lead to a basket... he's so funny when he is on a fast break... the guy looks so lost, i feel bad for him. honestly, reminds me of me when i tried out for the basketball team in high school and was like a chicken with no head out there LOL so i can relate.

Nope, have you watched the games recently? Sasha is a known chucker and he still shoots, but his play making skills are getting much better. I mean he stillcan't create for himself like Farmar, but I know if there is someone open he'll try to get them the ball (Unlike Farmar who looks like he's tryingto make some money later on, putting on a show). P.S. We all know Sasha is not a fast break kind of guy, fisher is more likely to make a layup than sasharunning it coast to coast.

Originally Posted by tmoney85

hahaha
your just sayign that now because he looks like magic out there with those no look passes... probably like 2% of those passes actually lead to a basket... he's so funny when he is on a fast break... the guy looks so lost, i feel bad for him. honestly, reminds me of me when i tried out for the basketball team in high school and was like a chicken with no head out there LOL so i can relate.
sorry man, but you're wrong about the 2 percent. Ever since Lamar moved into the starting lineup Sasha has shown to be the better playmakerin the half court. Especially since Farmar is absolutely terrible in the half court. I'll give you that he isn't great on the fast break but how manytimes do teams fast break compared to setting up the offense.

good win for us...we got to rest most of our starters and let our second unit play to get their rhythm back

If only Lamar Odom be consistent every night out, we could have won in Phoenix and some other close games. He was 1-8 FG, 0-2 3pt territory but had 13 caromsand 8 rebbies

They put Jack Nicholson and Adam Sandler up on the Kiss Cam... Then Adam Sandler kissed Jack on the cheek
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom