Good game Kobe, the rest of Lakers
smh.gif
smh.gif

West and Paul destroyed us and the refs
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Fixed

it was over when Phil took out kobe, i mean are you serious?
1) he was hot
2)were playing an elite team
3)it was the forth
4)we were barely leading
5) west and Paul were hot
6) no one else can really create their shot especially against this type of D
7) when they doubled Kobe he got people open shots

I don't care but the hornets didn't show me anything tonight, They just shot the ball lights out tonight, thats not a true indication of how good theirteam is. Also can people stop talking about how great a guy chris paul is, he's a punk on the court always has been ever since college when he punched dudein the balls. I can't wait till the Lakers play them again and destroy them.

^David West is a beast. I don't know why the media was hyping up Gasoft saying he owns West, it's clear who the better and more agressive player is.

Originally Posted by mco85

Lakers needed Farmar D tonight. West played great. Kobe has been playing a lot better the last couple of week
This was a winnable game, why didn't they start doubling West or something? Did Phil not see that he was bending Pau over? Ahhhhhhhh, not agood start to my week at all.

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Total[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
or_arrow.gif
[/td] [td]New Orleans[/td] [td]32[/td] [td]29[/td] [td]28[/td] [td]27[/td] [td]116[/td] [td]Final [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]LA Lakers[/td] [td]26[/td] [td]30[/td] [td]36[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]105[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Live by 3, die by the 3......

The officiating was horrendous. Lakers were in the penalty at the 8 minute mark....
CP3 & David West were on fire.
Kobe did great tonight, too bad it didn't turn into a W.

Originally Posted by solefob

I don't care but the hornets didn't show me anything tonight, They just shot the ball lights out tonight, thats not a true indication of how good their team is. Also can people stop talking about how great a guy chris paul is, he's a punk on the court always has been ever since college when he punched dude in the balls. I can't wait till the Lakers play them again and destroy them.

salt-773845.jpg

thanks NO! now LA and CLE sit on top the standings

NO is tuff tho, they beat LA and CLE!

props to DWest and CP3

NO comin to cle a week from fri

tough loss Kobe had no help and the D was atrocious, gotta brush it off and get ready for tomorrow.

hopefully Lamar is ok.

This is the type of game where you realize the value of having Lamar or even Farmar in the closing minutes of a game. Once teams start double teaming Kobe,these are the only other two lakers that can penetrate, make plays, and not settle for long jump shots. Oh well, great win for the Hornets. Hopefully theLakers can bounce back against the Warriors tomorrow.

And here come the haters, where were yall the past 6 games
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 531

^David West is a beast. I don't know why the media was hyping up Gasoft saying he owns West, it's clear who the better and more agressive player is.

You don't know basketball if you think that West is better than Gasol, you can't judge based on just one game. David West is a one-dimensional playerthat strictly relies on his jumper.

vujacic and radmanovic are pure trash on both ends right now

we missed odom

bynum and gasol need to stop being soft

fisher needs to make layups...that layup basically ended the game

this was all on the defense though...just atrocious...most of the blame goes towards gasol
tired.gif

Pau played like GARBAGE tonight. Played like Gasoft again tonight and let David West own him tonight.

Lakers shot way to many 3's tonight and the Hornets took away Kobe in the 4th and the rest of the Lakers just kept jacking up 3's
eyes.gif

Oh well done with this game and need to bounce back and win a tough road back to back game tomorrow night against the Warriors.

at least vujacic acted tough again when the outcome was decided already getting himself a T
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom