Official: Lakers vs. Hornets 1/6 7:30PM PST Game On FSN West HD & NBATV

didn't like to see our Lakers go out like that in the last few minutes of the 4th quarter, especially being up 99-94.

at least we lost to a good team, CP3 and D. West played great

So I re-watched the game.
My gawd, Kobe was on FIRE in the 3rd quarter.

After 3:
Kobe had 37 points, was 13/16 from the field and 5/6 from 3 point land
Not to be outdone, CP3 had 28 points, 13 assists, and NO turnovers after 3.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Anyway, I understand resting your players and giving your bench exp., but there wasn't really any reason to take Kobe out of the game.
The Lakers' offense looked like %%#! without him out there.

Whatever, Phil knows what he's doing.
I guess it'll pay off during May and June...

Anyway, I'm never one to complain about the refs, but damn if they didn't kill the flow off this game.
Some shady calls, but ehh.

DWest tore Pau Gasol to pieces
laugh.gif
and Vlad
sick.gif

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

smh @ anyone who thinks david west is better than gasol...

But the lakers got out-worked tonight.. plain and simple. I'm not expecting this to go down come playoff time

Lol u dudes watch too much lakers games if yall think gasol is better then dwest... Ive seen dwest literally take over games (word to tonight) multiple timesover the past 2 seasons... I cant remember Gasol ever taking over a game... And by taking over i mean getting the rock everytime down and punishing ur defenderover and over.... Ive seen gasol score back to back off pick and rolls or a dime from kobe or fish or something but ive never seen gasol just take over thegame....

If any of yall watched the playoff series last year between the spurs and hornets yall would know that dwest is the truth
pimp.gif
... Dude was straight killing duncan and company... I know for a fact gasolwouldnt drop 38 on the spurs
laugh.gif

I know this didnt require arguing but i just wanted to show my boy dwest some love
pimp.gif
because hes mad underrated

Pau Gasol is just as...if not more skilled than David West...but he doesn't go as hard as David West...and that's the difference.

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Originally Posted by boholkicks

dang big ups to d. west... he was on point tonight... and oh yeah c. paul was straight to.... oh well we win some we lose some...
15 assists and no turnovers is just mediocre huh and not to mention his 32 pts

indifferent.gif

That def made me laugh. CP3 was anything but straight. 32 pts, 15 assists, 0 turnovers. That's hard to do.

Originally Posted by solefob

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

David West is one-dimensional?

Even more ridiculously, you essentially said he was a one-dimensional SCORER, not just a one-dimensional player.

Its not a ridiculous statement cuz if his jumper isn't falling, how else will he beat you. What other part of his game can he go to if the jumper isn't going. He's not a great post player. He's average at best getting to the basket

You're right about that. All I can say is, alot of people are lucky that David West is very undersized. He has to rely on his jumper to open up the postgame because he's so undersized. If he had height in his favor, teams would be in trouble night in and night out.

Tough one to lose, but whatever. It's tough to win 8 on 5 and with 3 reserves out the game to boot.

Laker fans prolly goin stir crazy since we lost a game, but I learned one valuable thing. N.O. ain't winnin anything the way this roster is right now. Ifthey make a deal or two, fine, I'll re-evaluate then, but this team right here won't win anything in the postseason.

CP and West were on it last night. Pau with prolly his worst game as a Laker.
smh.gif

But I had to
laugh.gif
at Crawford thinkin the whole court was full of TimDuncan's. Dude stayed whistlin dixie all damn night.

I hate when our players cry and whine to the refs.
We simply were out played. It was a great game. Good play from Kobe and CP3, obviously both were just on fire tonight. Kobe cooled off in the 4th but he wasbeing doubled everytime he touched the ball so he couldnt do much...he started forcing a lil when he realized they were falling behind.

Props to the hornets tho, they played great D in the 4th and made anyone but Kobe beat them...which of course they couldnt.
CP3 is amazing as usual.
Like SoHi said, off to play the warriors
pimp.gif

sasha always whine about calls when they lose, what about when he gets calls in his favor with his acting skills?

Tough one to swallow, but at least they can make it up tonight in Oakland, and forget about it.

Hornets just got their revenge, that was their night....

Back
Top Bottom