Official: Lakers vs. Hornets 1/6 7:30PM PST Game On FSN West HD & NBATV

dang big ups to d. west... he was on point tonight... and oh yeah c. paul was straight to.... oh well we win some we lose some...

CP3
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
KILLED for me in fantasy tonight. 15 assists and 0 turnovers. AMAZING!

Originally Posted by solefob

Originally Posted by 531

^David West is a beast. I don't know why the media was hyping up Gasoft saying he owns West, it's clear who the better and more agressive player is.

You don't know basketball if you think that West is better than Gasol, you can't judge based on just one game. David West is a one-dimensional player that strictly relies on his jumper.
Gasol is also a one-dimensional player that relies on his jumper. He's charmin ultra soft and can't rebound for !!@% despite being 7 feet.At least David West plays with agression every game. And I'm a laker fan too if you think I'm hating.

Originally Posted by boholkicks

dang big ups to d. west... he was on point tonight... and oh yeah c. paul was straight to.... oh well we win some we lose some...
15 assists and no turnovers is just mediocre huh and not to mention his 32 pts

indifferent.gif

i don't understand why phil did not double west when he was even doubling posey
this team is so ******ed

bynum is starting to piss me off with his kwameness on offense

37 free throws for the hornets and kobe could have easily being awarded 3 4pt plays
refs and odom being out

if that is what it takes for the hornets to beat the lakers then i am not worried cause that will not happen often
nor david west going for 40

eek.gif

Lakers shot no free throws in the entire 4th quarter tonight.

But then again the Lakers were settling for 3's and jumpers the entire 4th quarter. But I see how DFish got so pissed that he got a technical after thatmissed layup in the 4th quarter.

Fisher had 13 Three Point Attempts
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Kobe was nice in that 3rd keeping us in it. And I really liked the way Lamar was playing tonight before he got hurt. Hope its not too serious.

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Originally Posted by boholkicks

15 assists and no turnovers is just mediocre huh and not to mention his 32 pts

indifferent.gif
He was giving yall props
indifferent.gif

If Pau is single covering him, yes he can, West is automatic from 15 to 19 ft. I felt like I was watching a damn shooting gallery and a replay it was just thesame thing over and over again. Good thing is they get to rebound right away tomorrow @ Golden State who always plays like its the championship when we come toOracle.

Originally Posted by 531

Originally Posted by 531

^David West is a beast. I don't know why the media was hyping up Gasoft saying he owns West, it's clear who the better and more agressive player is.

You don't know basketball if you think that West is better than Gasol, you can't judge based on just one game. David West is a one-dimensional player that strictly relies on his jumper.
Gasol is also a one-dimensional player that relies on his jumper. He's charmin ultra soft and can't rebound for !!@% despite being 7 feet. At least David West plays with agression every game. And I'm a laker fan too if you think I'm hating.

I didn't say you were hating, i just said you don't know basketball. How is Pau one-dimensional with his good post up game, being able to shoot jumphooks with his left and right hand, his turn-around jumpshot, his face-up jumper from out to 18 feet, his great passing skills. You say he can't rebounddespite grabbing 9 a game playing along with another 7 footer who probably takes away 3 to 4 rebounds that would be his if he wasn't playing alongsideBynum. Don't just say he's one dimension just cuz I said West was in order to get back at me without having to come up with a better comeback toimprove your argument.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

eek.gif

Lakers shot no free throws in the entire 4th quarter tonight.

But then again the Lakers were settling for 3's and jumpers the entire 4th quarter. But I see how DFish got so pissed that he got a technical after that missed layup in the 4th quarter.
DFish is a *******, whining about contact when the replay showed he missed a bunnie. For a veteran, he makes ******ed rookie decisions.

David West is one-dimensional?

Even more ridiculously, you essentially said he was a one-dimensional SCORER, not just a one-dimensional player.

I'm not even in the argument, and when you said 'David West is a one-dimensional player that strictly relies on his jumper', the exact,word-for-word first thought that entered my mind was exactly like this: 'But... so... is... Pau.'

So I would hardly say he was using that argument simply because you did and he couldn't think of anything original. Pau is good; not great. I think thesame of West.

Originally Posted by 531

Originally Posted by 531

Gasol is also a one-dimensional player that relies on his jumper. He's charmin ultra soft and can't rebound for !!@% despite being 7 feet. At least David West plays with agression every game. And I'm a laker fan too if you think I'm hating.

I didn't say you were hating, i just said you don't know basketball. How is Pau one-dimensional with his good post up game, being able to shoot jump hooks with his left and right hand, his turn-around jumpshot, his face-up jumper from out to 18 feet, his great passing skills. You say he can't rebound despite grabbing 9 a game playing along with another 7 footer who probably takes away 3 to 4 rebounds that would be his if he wasn't playing alongside Bynum. Don't just say he's one dimension just cuz I said West was in order to get back at me without having to come up with a better comeback to improve your argument.
It actually sounds like you don't know basketball. How can you make an argument against West when it's obvious you don't even watchhim play? His game is very similar to Pau's, but West actually bangs bodies and finishes despite being smaller.

If I had to pick Gasol or West I would take Gasol. Gasol isnt great, but he was the best player on a playoff team when he was with the grizzlies, he has shownhe can score by himself. West may be better but its hard to say when you are playing with a guard like Chris Paul who spoon feeds you wide open shots.

Wow! Just heard Sashas post game interview and I couldnt believe how much of a pansy this man is. He was on the verge of crying, talking about "sendingtapes to the NBA to complain about his calls" LMAO Take the L and move on. You can't be respected when you act like a female on, and off the court.Seriously this boy was about to cry, saying they lost the game because of him because he was on the bench for so long. Man up.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

David West is one-dimensional?

Even more ridiculously, you essentially said he was a one-dimensional SCORER, not just a one-dimensional player.

Its not a ridiculous statement cuz if his jumper isn't falling, how else will he beat you. What other part of his game can he go to if the jumper isn'tgoing. He's not a great post player. He's average at best getting to the basket

smh @ anyone who thinks david west is better than gasol...

But the lakers got out-worked tonight.. plain and simple. I'm not expecting this to go down come playoff time

Good game, Hornets were mad we beat em' twice.
They came out with a lot more fire than us.
CP3 had an AMAZING game.

Hopefully Odom's injury isn't too serious.
On to GS tommorow
pimp.gif

give credit where credit is do...CP3 & D. West killed tonight

only person that really came to play for the Lakers was Kobe

on to the next game

Back
Top Bottom