Official: Lakers vs. Mavs 11/28 7:30PM PST Game on ESPN HD & FSN West HD

I haven't closely followed any games yet this season because of time, but has the Lakers defense really improved?

I catch the highlights on SC and it "appears" it has stepped up but are the highlights deceiving me? Cuz I was hoping over the offseason they wouldimprove their D tremendously after last season
sick.gif

I do like that I see players stepping up though. I might see 3-4 players averaging a double double on any given night so thats a plus

Oh yeah and another thing...why did we resign Sasha but let Ronny walk?

Originally Posted by Scienz of Life

Oh yeah and another thing...why did we resign Sasha but let Ronny walk?
ronny not worth 18 million for 3 years i think thats how much it was .. and besides.. turiaf never got playing time, that would be a waste ofmoney...

I just hope Kobe squares up better this game on his jump shot..if so I think, we'll win(knocks on wood)...The whole team is ballin regardless as you cansee by the last game. But him and Vince always play eachother tough, they try to out do eachother...Its not like Kobe vs Artest, thats a wrestling match allthe time. Its fun to watch though...Holla...

Vlad have on driving glasses?
laugh.gif

is it really a good idea to have them tinted like that?

edit: Bynum w/the block

Time to get that W
pimp.gif

Friday games always nice... can watch while I'm getting ready to go out for the night.

laugh.gif
, Green, you don't drop passes to Dampier on the break, your name is not Jason Kidd.

Jesus can we contest a shot without fouling?

Back
Top Bottom