Official: Lakers vs. Mavs 11/28 7:30PM PST Game on ESPN HD & FSN West HD

61%....

The lakers are letting the Mav's shoot 61%.

We can't win any game letting any team shoot 61%

I wish I knew where the Laker's defense went...they just don't play it anymore

laugh.gif
These dudes just shooting around

Damn reality check for Barea! Then he comes back and tries to guard Kobe
laugh.gif

Jason Terry always does that +*+%. Dude does not know how to run the fast break. Always spotting up or taking the pulling up jumper instead of going all theway to the rim.

SMH...

We must have an ESPN curse.

LOL

They better play better D.

59% shooting for the game for the mavs. That will not get it done.

smh @ our gaurds getting outplayed by d-league talents barea and wright. I expect our D to tigten up in the 2nd half...geez what is it with teams playinglights out against us on espn Friday's? Smh

Good first half by the Mavs. I thought there were some questionable calls and non calls for each team.

Mavs need to keep shooting well and playing D because the Lakers are bound to heat up at some point. J.J. Barrea is out there being a Laker killer!! HAHA. Ilike how the Mavs came out with the alley-oop to Gerald Green, wish he hadnt got in foul trouble. Hopefully they come back with the starters to start thesecond half.

I wish Brandon Bass would work on his ball control, he would be alot better player if someone taught him how to dribble. He can thrown a dunk down though.

smh.gif
Barea played great in the 1st half but they are starting the 2nd half withhim now? Just keep him in the role he was comfortable with. Now they might be asking too much of him.

**Edit** Not bad, he's proving me wrong, still putting in work! Can he keep it up though

So...why is the whole team standing around watching Vladrad do iso? Who told them that was a good offensive gameplan? I swear NBA players are dumb as rockssometimes.

Can we get some old Kobe now scoring 40 in a quarter FTW?!

Back
Top Bottom