OFFICIAL LAKERS vs NUGGETS GAME 2 | Thursday 5/21 ESPN WCF

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Entertaining clowns...
laugh.gif

No point in arguing with trolls.

My dude.....tell me you wasn't going in last night?
roll.gif

How quickly y'all Lakers fan flip the script
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Whatever I may say, it is never outlandish and can be backed with either stats or a legit argument.

You're proud of your boy LeBron going to the Finals past a weak East and an aging Pistons team only to get swept by the Spurs. That, my friends, is nothingto use in your argument. More reason to not take you seriously.

Kobe didn't get MVP until Pau? Okay. LeBron didn't get MVP until Mo Williams...who even made the All-Star team unlike Pau did in Kobe's MVP year.

Your arguments are so flawed. No one has won chips by themselves and LeBron won't either.

some of ya'll just stupid

haze is spitting mad truth in some of the posts

laker fans were wildin in the cavs threads. splurtin unknowledgable nonsense

Entertaining clowns...
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Whatever I may say, it is never outlandish and can be backed with either stats or a legit argument.

You're proud of your boy LeBron going to the Finals past a weak East and an aging Pistons team only to get swept by the Spurs. That, my friends, is nothing to use in your argument. More reason to not take you seriously.

Kobe didn't get MVP until Pau? Okay. LeBron didn't get MVP until Mo Williams...who even made the All-Star team unlike Pau did in Kobe's MVP year.

Your arguments are so flawed. No one has won chips by themselves and LeBron won't either.
Exactly !

I see a lot of folks labeled as 'haters' that I didn't see in the thread the other night.
nerd.gif

Haze, did you even have one reply in the Game 1 thread? Just asking.

And I would hope you know that I'm far from salty.

Just messing with you, man.

Entertaining clowns...
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

You're proud of your boy LeBron going to the Finals past a weak East and an aging Pistons team only to get swept by the Spurs. That, my friends, is nothing to use in your argument. More reason to not take you seriously.

Not to mention leBRONZE couldn't carry USA to the gold medal until Kobe got there to carry the team on defense

Y'all need to chill with blaming refs...we lost this. We had multiple chances to extend that lead in the 2nd and 3rd and instead we let them back in.

We had multiple opportunities to take control of the game down the stretch but we couldn't make plays.

smh.gif

Game 3 is gonna be tough. Nuggets have been damn near unbeatable at home in the past 3 months. I expect them to come out with a lot of energy, and if wedon't match it early, that game could get out of hand quick.

SMFH....this shoulda been 2-0 lakers
smh.gif

Nah I didn't Ska, I try to stay out of Lakers threads in general.

I don't have a problem with Kobe or The Lakers, I was actually rooting fr them this season.

Just trying to point out the hypocrisy of some of NT's Lakers ranks.

There was a "Team Laker" celebration last night....dumping on LeBron for a virtuoso performance and spewing pure hatred.

Now the very same people are mad at 1 person having a little fun at their expense.

Originally Posted by Buttah Like Parkay

Y'all need to chill with blaming refs...we lost this. We had multiple chances to extend that lead in the 2nd and 3rd and instead we let them back in.

We had multiple opportunities to take control of the game down the stretch but we couldn't make plays.

smh.gif

Game 3 is gonna be tough. Nuggets have been damn near unbeatable at home in the past 3 months. I expect them to come out with a lot of energy, and if we don't match it early, that game could get out of hand quick.

SMFH....this series should be 2-0 lakers nuggets
smh.gif

fixed....i know right
smh.gif

If Kobe doesn't win the championship. It has to question his legacy, because until he does, he will always behind Shaq's shadow.

Billups made two players A LOT better, RIP & Melo. This guy is one of the most underrated players in NBA history.

Denver played harder in both games. If Lakers give the same effort as games 1 & 2 in Denver, its going to be 3-1 going back to LA.

But what I dont understand from lakers fans that are hating on Melo is Did you guys really think LA was going to sweep? lets be real. we lost 1 big deal noneed to hate on anyone other than the lakers perfromance tonight.

Originally Posted by Sriracha Hot Sauce

If Kobe doesn't win the championship. It has to question his legacy, because until he does, he will always behind Shaq's shadow.

Billups made two players A LOT better, RIP & Melo. This guy is one of the most underrated players in NBA history.

Denver played harder in both games. If Lakers give the same effort as games 1 & 2 in Denver, its going to be 3-1 going back to LA.
...For Denver? Lakers are actually trying in this series from what I see.

Difference is, shots aren't falling and Denver has A LOT of firepower to get back in the game if they fall behind and the calls aren't completely onesided for a change.

I still believe that the lakers are taking this in 6. One of the best attributes of Phil as a coach in the playoffs is his game to game adjustments. fromthe 91 finals till now he's gone up against teams that presented tough matchups for his teams and he's been able to adjust enough so those matchupsdon't lead to defeat.

You don't understand though.

This whole thing goes BOTH ways. Lakers lose, cavs fans/laker/kobe haters will have fun. Cavs lose, laker fans/bron haters will have fun. Its not like thisjust started last night. Its been going on ALL season.

But for Cavs and Laker fans to get mad now is laughable. Its all in good fun (I would assume).

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

MisterP0315 wrote:

abeautifulhaze wrote:

MisterP0315 wrote:

Entertaining clowns...
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Not to mention leBRONZE couldn't carry USA to the gold medal until Kobe got there to carry the team on defense

he was barely entering his second season.. and let me know, how much playing time he got?

this should be 2-0 Denver easily.
billups had an off game in game 1 even tho he hit 2 big 3s.....he uncharacteristically missed 3 free throw.....that was huge. the AC inbound play shouldn'thave happened but credit goes to Ariza for making such a play.
JR Swish havent blow up yet, hopefully that will change in Denver

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

But what I dont understand from lakers fans that are hating on Melo is Did you guys really think LA was going to sweep? lets be real. we lost 1 big deal no need to hate on anyone other than the lakers perfromance tonight.

no hate on Melo
but losing at home and losing home court advantage is HUGE

now its a best of 5 series and Denver has 3 home games, to be honest, I'm not sure if we can win in Denver because they have a real home court unlike weak#%% staples center

this thread needs to get locked cuz people aren't even discussing the game. Just talking about legacies, laker fans going in other threads, past olympics,haterism etc but not the actual game.

Can't people just have intelligent basketball conversation?

This game is upsetting. You can't blame the refs on this one even if they blew the jumpball situation. It should not of come down to ONE play.

-Missed free throws (5-14 in the 4th)
-Inability to stay in front of Billups on pick and rolls
-Gasol needs to stop playing like he's scared of the basketball. Our front line needs to grow a pair.
-Ariza is my dude, but sometime dude thinks he's Kobe out there

Kobe is going to be burnt out before the series is over. He's exerting a lot of energy guarding multiple players. Its critical that they involve theirfront line early on.

A heavy diet of pick and rolls with Pau & Kobe. Have Bynum flash middle so he can just catch and do a quick hook shot. He's still too robotic outthere. You can clearly see he's picked a move before he even makes it and not making adjustments based on what the defense gives you.

Back
Top Bottom