Official LAKERS VS ROCKETS GAME 1 - MONDAY 5/4 TNT

Von Wafer gonna haunt the Lakers for letting him go
smh.gif
Why the hell did werelease him in the first place?

Rockets in 7
pimp.gif
. I'm already hearing it from all my friends who areKobe/Laker fans
eyes.gif
. But I'm not scared of this team.
The thing about the Lakers is that they tend to lose focus because they have great talent and they give up big leads which
put the opposing teams within striking distance. The Lakers faced a Utah team that limped into the playoffs and was without
Okur for several games. They haven't been battle tested yet in these playoffs. I hope they underestimate the Rockets as many in the media will do
and I truly believe the Rockets will shock they world if they do so. Let's go Rockets!!

laugh.gif
what happens if the Lakers lose game 1 then?

All the Lakers fans get knocked off their high horse.

Originally Posted by socluis90

I can't wait to blow out Houston on Monday to shut all of you doubters up.

Doubters?! Lol, you guys are chosen to win the entire thing.

ROFL COPTER!

LOL I guess the rockets are the "trendy" pick now the the Blazers are gone? And I bet next series, it's gonna be Denver right?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ 'trendy pick'

Like I said. Unless one is a Lakers fan or a Kobe stan, everybody is going to be rooting against the Lakers. Deal with it.

..Same way Lakers fans will root for anybody but the Cavs.

It is what it is.

^nah fam...I ain't even rooting for the Cavs to lose. I want them in the Finals. To be the best, gotta beat the best right?

It's the cavs fans who want every contender to be upset
laugh.gif

I see us taking this in 6. Should be a good series though...rockets play that tough D, but I think we have weapons that can overcome that. Hopefully, Luke getsbetter soon though.

Originally Posted by franchise3

laugh.gif
@ 'trendy pick'

Like I said. Unless one is a Lakers fan or a Kobe stan, everybody is going to be rooting against the Lakers. Deal with it.

..Same way Lakers fans will root for anybody but the Cavs.

It is what it is.

says who?

Back
Top Bottom