Official Lakers vs. Spurs 5/27 Game 4 9:00 ET on TNT

Please, tell me this, WHY do you have to SELL a foul call that was CLEARLY a foul? That wasn't even questionable, it wasnt a flop, Barry didnt cause thecontact, Fisher got faked out by a ball fake, and jumped into Barry. Thats a foul, when a defensive player makes contact being faked out. Why you thinkoffensive players use the ball fake? Its either a foul or not. Saying that Barry didnt sell it the foul is completely ******ed.

ANSWER THIS QUESTION: WAS IT A FOUL OR NOT? NO IF, ANDS, BUTS. ITS A YES OR NO QUESTION. AND YES, THAT WAS CLEARLY A FOUL

Chauncey Billups won a game the exact same way for the Pistons earlier this year.

It's was a foul, it would have been a soft foul but still a foul.

No he didn't. Chauncy had Tony Allen airborne and jumped into him WHILE he was in the air. Barry remained on the ground and absorbed the contact, THEN wentup. If he would have jumped into Fish while Fish was in the air, it'd be a totally different thing.

Where has Pau been this whole series
nerd.gif
dude has been MIA . Let's close this out on Thursday. The TNT crew telling it like it is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn Crawford.....
I knew it was going to happen, just didn't know when he was going to screw us....
Very frustrating loss for SA.
Goodnight NT.

PO

That was a foul, but a soft foul.

It should've been called, but there's no point in complaining about it.

I'd love to hear the ref's explain the call though. The only thing that I can guess is that the ref's weren't willing to decide the game onthat type of call and I applaud them for it
tongue.gif

I didn't get to watch any of this game, but I've got it recorded so I'll have to watch it.

Watching the highlights, this game was like Game 6 in Utah. The Lakers lost most of a lead late, but held on for the win.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Wait, Laker fans, that wasn't a foul right?
laugh.gif
No foul, he leand n2 fish who jumpd str8 up....they onli give that call if u in the paint

on any other day thats a foul, but not in the act of shooting, were the lakers in the penalty???
i can say the same 4 that 17ft jumper ginobili made that was counted as a 3.... or the goaltend/foul/refs dont wat 2 call so jus give the spurs 2ptswen odom blockd parkers layup lol

I have two problems:

How can Crawford be doing a Spurs playoff game? This is absurd.

Why is Brent Barry taking the last shot? I don't care if he was 20-20, give the ball to Duncan, Ginobili, Parker, or Horry.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Wait, Laker fans, that wasn't a foul right?
laugh.gif

THAT WAS A FOUL.

But you know what, I'll take the no call.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
That is all I wanted to here my dude. Nothing is going to change, but I can't believe people are saying it wasn't a foul
laugh.gif
WHO CARES!?! Lakers were screwed all night. Things came full circle I guess.

Spurs shouldn't have allowed themselves to be put in a position where they're depending on the refs to make a call. I say it was a foul, but they lostbecause of other reasons. Manu played horrible, but if he had like 2 more field goals, they could have won the game. Kobe is a beast, I look forward to see himtear it up in the Finals.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

WOW, Spurs didn't foul Kobe not once in the act of shooting. DEFENSIVE GODS!

i was thinking the same thing.

Kobe stoppers.

stop whining . Duncan traveled and there was no call either. LAKERS were beating the Spurs all night. They deserve to win the game.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Chauncey Billups won a game the exact same way for the Pistons earlier this year.

It's was a foul, it would have been a soft foul but still a foul.

No he didn't. Chauncy had Tony Allen airborne and jumped into him WHILE he was in the air. Barry remained on the ground and absorbed the contact, THEN went up. If he would have jumped into Fish while Fish was in the air, it'd be a totally different thing.
^^^ lik i said that call is almost always a foul but berry didnt jump in2 it....he leand in2 fish while tryin 2 drive past him saw he cudnt go n ewhere n threw up a hail marry lol

Like I have said it was a foul.

But I really believe some of yall are going to far by posting pic's of stern and blaming joey...

And whats really funny its the same cats who really don't like the lakers or don't like laker fans.

All I can say is its not our fault that the foul was not called. I can't change what happend so there is no reason to jump on us because we got lucky.

And I already know if the situation was switched you Shuges and all the other haters would be saying good no call.
If it was Radmonovic that had pump faked and had Parker fall into him, i would say the same thing

Regardless of what you think you know I'm not a laker hater. I do hate some of their inept fans though, you got me there.

just wanted to give a few opinions about the game.
1. i am not sure if that was a three by manu.
2. fish's last shot looked like it hit the rim..now im not sure but if i did it would've reset the clock instead of kobe rushing the shot. theywould've had to foul.
3. kobe a few times into the game drove too much. there was a few times where i thought he should've passed.

4. barry...... i'm going to go with what reggie and chuck said. he didnt sell it and no ref wants to end the game like that.

besides all the other strange foul calls the lakers just played better than the spurs. the only thing that kept the spurs in the game was brent barry and thosefoul calls.

glad the lakers won now they just need to go back to la and close this out.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

What the %### are you guys posting David Stern pics for?

He had NOTHING to do with the game

you, my friend, are naive

keep believing that
and this is an unbiased opinion

Back
Top Bottom