Official: Lakers vs. Suns Game 2 WCF 5/19 6PM PST: Game On TNT HD: Lakers Lead 1-0

This game really has 8 pages?
roll.gif
eek.gif

Gasol killed Amare tonight.

how obvious is it that amare just gave up on his team?

i've watched every pick he has set this whole game and not even 1 was hard with effort...

his soft !*$ pics dont even move the player he is trying to pick...

sucks cuz the rest of the suns are ballin'...

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Amare has to be the worst post defender in the NBA

laugh.gif
its actually laughable too, and dude has the nerve to try and talk about somebody elses game
smh.gif

smh.gif
and how you only have 5 rebounds over the course of 2 games

laugh.gif
@ Stoudemire. Odom, once again, has better numbers and that as a bench-player. How can a so called "superstar" PF play such louse defense and grab no rebounds?

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Amare has to be the worst post defender in the NBA

laugh.gif
its actually laughable too, and dude has the nerve to try and talk about somebody elses game
smh.gif

smh.gif
and how you only have 5 rebounds over the course of 2 games

the Suns D is awful.

Amare is exposing himself to prospective teams.. can't rebound and can't defend. no contending team would have him as their #1 target, at least not over Bosh.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laker fans should be up set with kobe and his D........

1st off pause that....

and kobe always does this he only plays D on stars or in situational purposes when we need a stop
grin.gif
1st off no need to pause get yo mind right

since he always does it that makes it ok? come on now really?
Yes it is ok because we and Kobe know that he needs to relax on D and save himself as long as we got a W i give a damn if Hill or Dudly goes for 40+

tongue.gif

The Lakers are too much for the Suns. Lakers will most likely be taking at least one of the two next games in Phoenix.

Grant played well tonight.

13 assists, smh Kobe still killed the Suns "Defense" you double, you pay the price, play 1 on 1, you pay the price. Pheonix isn't getting away from this revenge. Pau Gasol MURDERED Amare. Next time Amare, shut the **@# up and learn how to paly defense.

*Kobe not being the leading scorer but instead setting a personal playoff best for assists APPRECIATION*

*doing it after a 40-pt game APPRECIATION*

*remembering that the PHX Buns were up 1-3 and still won the series unappreciation*

*remembering that this Laker team is just SLIGHTLY better than that Laker team SUPER APPRECIATION*

*Kobe not being the leading scorer but instead setting a personal playoff best for assists APPRECIATION*

*remembering that the PHX Buns were up 1-3 and still won the series unappreciation*

*remembering that this Laker team is just SLIGHTLY better than that Laker team SUPER APPRECIATION*

pau is lookin good if they go to the finals which im sure they wil please give him the mvp and not kobe im pretty sure kobe has 1or 2 of those by now anyway

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Damn, I know it's obvious but Kobe is so corny. First the ridiculous underbite and now the creepy "Point". I mean it's cool to point at a dude as recognition for a good play, but Kobe be looking weird as hell doing it.

Kobe's been doing the "Point" thing since the Shaq was on the Lakers.

i love how kobe kept giving the ball to pau to make him punish amare.. should have never opened ur mouth when you cant even back it up.

If Suns don't get off to a good start on Sunday this series will be over on Tuesday.

Just real stupid that we have to wait that long though, nice job Stern
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Damn, I know it's obvious but Kobe is so corny. First the ridiculous underbite and now the creepy "Point". I mean it's cool to point at a dude as recognition for a good play, but Kobe be looking weird as hell doing it.

Kobe's been doing the "Point" thing since the Shaq was on the Lakers.
everyone does that since basketball was invented

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Just SLIGHTLY? Are you talking about the same Laker team with smush parker and kwame brown?

Back
Top Bottom