:D
happy.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

Harlem plays the best ball in the country

Shipping Confirmation

May 18, 2005

Nick,

Good news! The following order from Nike.com has been shipped and is on it's way.

Your order number is: oxxxxxxxx

Your UPS tracking number(s) for this shipment is: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

[table][tr][td]

Nickthestick91
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Nickthestick91
[/td][td]AIM[/td][td]E-Mail Me[/td][/tr][/table]​

Just received a phone call here @ work. Strange woman asking for me @ our support center. Didn't know who it was @ first. Than Judy (Nike Reps name) finally introduced herself & confirmed my order. I love Judy and I don't even know her. :lol:
laugh.gif

Although these aren't the O.G. Fire red colorway. This is the closest i'm gonna get to having them on my feet. They're still fire in my opinion and well worth the 12 hours of trying to log on.

SO, besides how good the shoes actually turned out to be... did anyone try to complain about the white hat instead of the black it was suppose to come with?

I want to complain and maybe get a discount back or something. Was the picture of the package that was posted on jumpman23.com on release day a picture of a black or white hat?

If its black.. i am going to try to call the reps and see if ***** my way into a discount.

Quote:
still pending here.... i paid with a different billing address than shipping. still have yet to hear from them.

anyone else in my boat?

I was in that boat just until a few minutes ago. I'm sure you'll get yours later on today. I ordered on Sat. at 11 pacific. Anyway, niketown.com usually takes long for me because i always ship it to a different billing address.

"Being the nothing to someone who is your everything is a lot like being a trainer for a boxer. She's constantly fighting the world, thinkin' she's unloved and alone, not knowing the one with the greatest love and support has always been in her corner. You tell her to watch for the right hook, and she still gets pummeled by it. Sooner or later, you just wanna throw in the towel."--MANCHILDyoko

Quote:
i see these shoes looking crappy in a few weeks or month after the hype is gone... y`all got raped 110 for shoe and 90 for a measely hat and shirt...
funny thing is that i'm sure you couldn't get a pair so you hate on us... and by the way do you know how much it costs to make a pair of Jordans??? Do the research because you got raped for every pair you own... just like the rest of us, except we got the laser 4's and you didn't :rofl:
roll.gif

(my 500 post went towards this egghead.... oh well)

i just called about the white hat black hat thing and they giving me a 30% off my next purchase but i did argue about it for pretty long. so call them and complain@@@@@

Shipping Confirmation

May 18, 2005

Alex,

Good news! The following order from Nike.com has been shipped and is on it's way.

Your order number is: o79*****

Your UPS tracking number(s) for this shipment is: 1ZE90W680*********

If you'd like to track your order shipment, click on the button below

About friggin time.... can't wait!

Quote:
i just called about the white hat black hat thing and they giving me a 30% off my next purchase but i did argue about it for pretty long. so call them and complain@@@@@

intresting... maybe I'll try
I Switch Chickz Like KicKz!

I ordered two packages on accident between all the madness on Saturday (I had four different computers going at once trying to get in). Anyway, I called Nike and they said they'd cancel the extra so it didn't look like I was trying to cheat the system. I guess they never did because UPS delivered one today and their system says I have a 2nd on the way. I suppose I could just sell the extra pair and make a littl $, but I don't like Nike telling me they'll cancel something and then they don't.
--
Mister Saint Laurent

www.mistersaintlaurent.com

Still no tracking number... I hope I shouldn't be worried. I ordered them at 8:00 pm pst and did next day air shipping. I call NIKE and they still give me that BS about checking each order and to be patient. Pi**in me off tho

I had ordered a pair for my friend and for some reason, I was excited that the package was coming today. I usually receive packages from UPS after 4. I get out at 3:30 ,so on my way home from work, I had to stop because a bus had stopped right in front of me. Then I seen the UPS man walk across the street from my house back to his truck. After the bus put away it's "stop" sign I went around it and the UPS truck was gone. :\
ohwell.gif
Luckily, I seen my cousin (who lives across the street) outside my house holding the package. :D
happy.gif

Does anyone have pics of the other Laser IVs that are 'planned' to be released? Or can someone direct me to the link that has it? Thanks in advance. INBOX ME!
[/b]

[email protected]

^^ yea, somebody hook my dude up.
-Im like GOD, kause you cant touch me or see me, but you know that Im there, and you know that yall need me.

[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom