*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

i think these IV's are hittin stores later this year..

55m4ag

Quote:
ITS COOL HOW THE LASER DESIGN SHOWS ALL THE AIR JORDANS IN THE PAST IN BOTH SHOES
Better yet the laser isnt the same on all shoes(different things in different spots on different pairs)

Quote:
Got mine in today and I must say that the quality on these are much better than the retros released lately.

i agree..
also werent the hatz supposed to be black.. both mine came white.
Im Great Letz Face It yOu Cant Compare..
KOUDIE tHE GREAT ...

Shipping Confirmation

May 18, 2005

Brian,

Good news! The following order from Nike.com has been shipped and is on it's way.

Your order number is:
Your UPS tracking number(s) for this shipment is:
If you'd like to track your order shipment, click on the button below.

About Time sheesh

-peace

hit me up!!! [email protected]
AIM=bga7x

anyone know if the hat and shirt are going to be sold at niketowns? before you start telling me about "online exclusive" remember that the metropop 180's came with an exclusive shirt that magically appeared at all niketowns.

Quote:
Any SoCal peeeps recieved there's yet. LA, Orange, San Diego etc.

I asked this question earlier and no one answered, so I take it that no one in SoCal has recieved theirs yet??
WATTS, C.A. HOME OF THE C'S AND B'S

GET AT ME - [email protected]

AIM - djkaos234512

still waiting for ups..i picked 2nd day and its out for delivery..if they dont come today can i get a refund on my shipping since its their fault my package aint here?
WANTED LEBRON BDAY SZ 9 (DS)

Just got mine in at 5:46 pm (est.)!!! Wooo these babies look fresh...the quality is very nice!

Also, has anyone noticed that on the back of the retro card, the shoes only go up to AJ XVIII? Just thought I'd share.

AOL/AIM: LiLcHiCo4LiFe​
[/center]

i got both of my pairs shipping confirmation emails today
I buy what I like and I wear what I want
looking for jordans size 10-12
hit me up at [email protected] aim is qiversonkid3
refs superreggie,lovethexiv,friscopride, Uofoducks

Quote:
ITS COOL HOW THE LASER DESIGN SHOWS ALL THE AIR JORDANS IN THE PAST IN BOTH SHOES
yea but, I still don't get why JB would put lasering of all the shoes in the past when it has nothing to do with the IV's :\
ohwell.gif
. Shouldn't they put lasering that has to do with the IV's. Like the playground, Flight, etc.

Back
Top Bottom