*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

Ok, I have been stuck on "Billing info recieved for almost a day now." What does it take to get a package picked up? >:
mad.gif

when UPS says it is scheduled delivery date, does it mean that they will arrive no earlier than that date? it says that my scheduled delivery date is May 23, 2005 on my tracking info so yeah. has anyone gotten theirs earlier than than the scheduled delivery date?

Quote:
Any SoCal peeeps recieved there's yet. LA, Orange, San Diego etc.
naw man, haven't gotten mine either..

Last edited:
got my package today and all they sent me was my shoes and hat, they didnt send me my shirt, wtf is up with that. any advice on what i can do about this?

Quote:
Got mine today and i stay in LA.
Quote:
Like I said I got mine today and i'm in the 818 (cali)
Quote:
I live in the LBC and I got mine today. Thats in Socal.
for those peeps in SoCal what shipping did you choose and also how long did it take you to get through to order them. I took me 5 plus hours and my homie did it for me because I never got through. I stay in Watts (read the sig :D
happy.gif
) and I won't be recieving mine untill friday.
WATTS, C.A. HOME OF THE C'S AND B'S

GET AT ME - [email protected]

AIM - djkaos234512

got both of mine this afternoon, laser iv's are ok, anyone want a size 10?
Releases:

05/21/2005 Air Jordan II Retro Low
05/21/2005 Air Jordan XIII Retro Low (Limited release to Urban Accounts)
06/11/2005 Air Jordan X Retro (Limited Release/Urban Accounts)
06/18/2005 Air Jordan Retro Dub-Zero

Quote:
I asked this question earlier and no one answered, so I take it that no one in SoCal has recieved theirs yet??
I live in the 818 as well and received mine yesterday. Got overnight shipping for mine though.
====================================
E-mail: [email protected]
"I don't think about the future, it comes soon enough."

I live in Montebello and I just got my shipping info and tracking #. I chose ground shipping so I should be getting them sometime next week.

I got my tracking number earlier today, think I'll have them by Friday? Saturday?
[table][tr][td]

Nickthestick91
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Nickthestick91
[/td][td]AIM[/td][td]E-Mail Me[/td][/tr][/table]​

Quote:
has anyone gotten theirs earlier than than the scheduled delivery date?
I have got things in the past that arrived earlier than they said. It doesn't happen too often though.

55nkhx

55nkie

Releases:

05/21/2005 Air Jordan II Retro Low
05/21/2005 Air Jordan XIII Retro Low (Limited release to Urban Accounts)
06/11/2005 Air Jordan X Retro (Limited Release/Urban Accounts)
06/18/2005 Air Jordan Retro Dub-Zero

Get mine tomorrow...ordered on Sunday and got confirmation of shipping yesterday...I used ground as well!

<---east la. ordered mine around 8ish on release day. chose reg ground shipping cuz im cheap like that. =). should be here friday according to tracking.

thanks DaJoka004. one more question, i know UPS doesn't ship on sunday's, but do they ship on saturday's?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom