mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
why didn't someone post this before.

And i don't go to the club to pop bottles/i go to the club to find America's Next Top Model - Joe Buddens

Quote:
The page you are trying to access has expired or is temporarily unavailable. Please return to the catalog home page to continue browsing. If you had items in your shopping cart, they may have been removed.
wtf??
"What did Kobe actually do wrong? To any of you? Personaly? To make you feel the way you do about him? To him the way you do now?" - Scoop Jackson

help with my free ipod!. join BMG, get closer to a free ipod
anyone wanna trade their sz 13 DS flint xiii's or sz 13 DS stealths for my sz 13 DS blk/red xiii's? get at me in my inbox

Finally got my order thru....I was getting that "order xxxxxxxxx could not be saved" mumbo jumbo...I just reclicked "place my order" and it went thru. Got my e-mail confirmation. You guys ordering with next day shipping ....you did see the part where it says shoes will take 5 days before shipping. So 6 days is the overnight one correct?
BrOOklyn Ac..Never Went To Class but We Classy

TIP:

use the link that has user name and pass. If you see the waiting...refresh in 60 sec after typing your UN & PASS. just hit back and keep typing until you get in. I got in like 6 times.
hope this helps.

Quote:
Saving order XXXXXXXXX failed because doing so would result in data being overwritten.
If you get that quote, your order has not gone through. Click "review order" and then "complete order", you should get a confirmation e-mail almost immediately after clicking "complete order".
F/S: Jordan Nubuck 1.5,DS size 11.5
E-mail me at [email protected]

Quote:
Quote:Saving order XXXXXXXXX failed because doing so would result in data being overwritten.

close all other windows, and keep hitting place order!!! it will work i got in like 50 time already(i only oredered 1 pair) but use the link i posted and the steps i posted a couple of pages back and we will all have these shoes!!!!!

hit me up!!! [email protected]

Quote:
Saving order XXXXXXXXX failed because doing so would result in data being overwritten.

if you get that message, this is WHAT you should do. i was ordering a pair for my homie on his acct. and that message appeared so i was like wtf. i just left it their for like five minutes straight cuz i was on aim and i click on submit AGAIN and it WENT THROUGH.

hope that helps. just wait out and try clicking submit again or wahtever that button was to FINALIZE ORDER.
[/b]

basically, niketalk is a gift and a curse. i appreciate the link because it helped me out but i see so many other people who had waited just as long as me and can't get their pair because all the people looking at this thread are clicking away to get into the site.

good luck to everyone and just be patient. i used the link posted by suite160, it took me directly to login then get my size 9.5. i tried for a second pair with my boyfriend's name and i can't get back in. just be patient and hopefully you will get through.

good night and good luck.
As the world turns, I learned life is hell, living in the world no different from a cell

WoW oh WoW !!!! summary of my day, i dont care what you think but im stoked!!!

IT is a Blessed Day...

- Car entered in a carshow, got a plaque out of it (nothing big) but big to me cuz it was my first show!!

- Football tournament from 10:30 to 6:30 (so mad cuz i couldnt get the kicks)

- 5 games later we WIN !!!!!! we beat a team in the semi finals that always whooped on us 27-6 final score

- Final game will be played tommorrow at STAPLES center on the turf !!!!!!!!

- At work right now and just got through to get my 10.5's
2 and a half hours but i finally got confirmed

- Oh I love this day, Thank you LORD !!!

Can I write check?!
[email protected]

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.. I GOT MY ORDER IN.. MY BOYS ORDER IN .. AND I WAS PLAYING WITH THE LINK AGAIN AND GOT IN 3 MORE TIMES... I WAS LIKE WTF .. IMMA STOP PLAYING WITH IT SO IT DOESNT RUIN THE CHANCES OF OTHERS.. GOOD LUCK NIKETALK.
Im Great Letz Face It yOu Cant Compare..
KOUDIE tHE GREAT ...

after it asks modify of buy, i click buy but i get an error going to my cart
These sneakers be housing across the country. Let me repeat myself...these sneakers be housing across the country- Mars Blackmon

when u get in ..... make sure to CLOSE all other windows. i think this is why people are getting the "OVERWRITTEN" error.

i sure hope they stop selling soon. sounds like people w/o probs are easily getting still. not saying that people with the probs dont deserve, but sounds like they released a lot of these....

i also used the link from stu160. i got to the log in, but after that, i've been in the waiting room for the past 45 minutes. what should i do?

WOW its 2:15am Eastern time i just got my confirmation email jus wanna thank every1 who posted useful information here on NT it really helped i was like on the verge of insanity before anyways hope all works well for eveyone else who wants a pair :D
happy.gif

^^that link took me to the WAIT page
These sneakers be housing across the country. Let me repeat myself...these sneakers be housing across the country- Mars Blackmon

I'm getting soo pissed off! It keeps letting choose my sizes and when i place my order, it always goes to the refresh page. Anyone have anymore tips? the links work, but i just cant order the shoes.

I swear I am never going to get in, what the hell >:
mad.gif

St. Louis Cardinals Representative​
9 World Series Championships​
Smith - Musial - Boyer - Brock -Gibson - Schoendienst - Slaughter - Dean - Robinson - Busch​

just wonderin...how come their is so many sizes still showing on the site?? is this not as limited as it is claimed to be or is it jsut showing sizes they do not actually have also? :\
ohwell.gif

just wondering cuz i been stressin about their sorry *** site all day since 4:45 waiting and trying and i dont want everydamn person to have em after all thsi damn time and 200 bucks...

Back
Top Bottom