*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

Everytime I click these links, it takes me to a page that says "please do not refresh, we will refresh every 60 seconds." what do I do??

someone get at me on AIM: Ill pay whoever can help me get my order placed.
Any Jordans size 13-14? Get at me.

E-mail: [email protected]
AIM: AliDimeDropper

Are there people still trying cause i am >:
mad.gif

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
this sucks

every time i try i get this:

The page you are trying to access has expired or is temporarily unavailable. Please return to the catalog home page to continue browsing. If you had items in your shopping cart, they may have been remove
"What did Kobe actually do wrong? To any of you? Personaly? To make you feel the way you do about him? To him the way you do now?" - Scoop Jackson

help with my free ipod!. join BMG, get closer to a free ipod
anyone wanna trade their sz 13 DS flint xiii's or sz 13 DS stealths for my sz 13 DS blk/red xiii's? get at me in my inbox

i checked the link and i wouldve got my pair if im getting this one..BUT im not...i'm down for the black ones all the way!

<---- the ultimate jaw/neck-breaker of this decade: KOBE BRYANT!(just look at the youngans' face)

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not deserve

anyone need or WANT Gmail??
send me your request to [email protected]

for those that are still trying. there's a big shortcut. its a link, if you can find it. instead of wating for the access page to load, it takes you straight to the sz orders. Good luck finding it :wink:
wink.gif
. Hope this helps

AIR J XIII - use a different browser man, or another computer. or reboot if nothing else works

tyronewillingham - dude read the posts. use the links.. don't rely on that page.

KEEP TRYING THE LINKS PPL.

Did everyone get a confirm-email right after placing their orders?

I "place" my order half an hour ago, and I still haven't recieved anything from Nike. I remeber when I order my Nubuck that it was instant....

I check my purchase history and it shows them under "pending"

any help would be great,

I LOVE NT i was on my comp since 5 waiting to get these and than all this nonsense happens and at 9 30 i give up i get up at 145 saw the link and did it and finally got mine thank you people :D
happy.gif

Hova The G0d MC

WOOHOO! The link by STE160 is faster. After so many attempts I finally got my pair with 2DAY shipping! Just keep refreshing eveyrone. I can't wait to see them!
[/b]

[email protected]

keep tryin that 'offer is over' page doesnt mean anything till everyone gets it. it showed up when i tried at 5 pst. just wait out that autorefresh page like people been sayin. music will play when ya get through. after i got passed that i was done in 2 mins. just gotta refresh the placeorder page til ya f=get theconfirmation page. i got my email 30 secs after that. keep tryin. it took me almost 6 hrs...

ARE THESE EVEN LIMITED?!?!? peeps are still able to get any size they want...cuz if it aint...that 200 bucks is rape.. :\
ohwell.gif

I think the link is still good. I checked just now and it didn't say anything about it being over.
Can anyone confirm?
Where are these reports coming from about expired or the deal ending?

How can these be rape if they are just retail. look at the ebay prices, those are rape...
Who cares how limited they are? not JB really knows that answer. If you don't want to get a pair then don't. crazy ppl

^^will do, and thanks for the support
These sneakers be housing across the country. Let me repeat myself...these sneakers be housing across the country- Mars Blackmon

i cant get past the ''we will refresh thise page every 60 seconds''
ill keep trying till bout 3:30 then ill give up
i didnt really want them but its kinda intriging to get them

jb is a love :pimp:
pimp.gif
/hate >:
mad.gif

thing

links dont matter. itll take ya to the autorefresh page too sometimes. try it if ya want though. guess sum get lucky. i just waited it out. again i waited bout 6 hrs though...

Thank You ISS and NT members for the link on pg 30 if it wasnt for that i think i may have never gotten them. Does everybody who ordered receipt say one size where its supposed to say the shoe size?

FSR is because.... lets think 6,000 pair now how many people actually got through or are actually registered

Back
Top Bottom