*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

^^^the promo code is automatically put there, but its fs2005visa.

and YES i just got thru and got my size 12 woohoo! I wonder if these wont sell out today, if theres more than 6000, because some people are quitting with so much frustration. like the flight VC pack limited to 500, that damn thing is still up with a FSR after 3 weeks! they couldnt even sell 500 :rofl:
roll.gif

Damn, you guys are still trying? :wow:
eek.gif
Good luck. So how many pairs do people think are out there? And how many pairs do you think NTers have ordered?

that link works, i got in with ease!!, they have 7-8.5 and then 11 and so on, i wear a 10 but got an 11 so anybody that wants to trade shoes, i got you hit me up with a 10. the link ste160 gave me works even now at 8:00 this morning. :wow:
eek.gif
Thnks NT and ISS.
wanted: Sz. 10 Cool Grey Air Flight 89' hit me up at [email protected]

i think there are still a lot of pairs and most of the pairs purchased had to be either nters or issers because i would have given up long time ago if i didnt have help

i keep doing that link thing and it aint working, is it maybe cuz i also h ave another brower open where i h ave already waited 6 hours? should i close it or it doesnt matter? cuz im still trying to login on that link thing over and over agen till i get in....
be cool be cool.... icecold

shud i close the window with the 60 sec page while i use that link ? or it doenst matter, please help me hahha im so desperate
be cool be cool.... icecold

Daaamn somebody hook me up wit a username and pw PLEASE!!! When I use mine it just sends me to the jumpman23 homepage.

I am the happiest mannn in the world!!! Finally, after 12 hours of trying, I got my order through!!! Not many people are accessing the website now so keep trying you guys and let me know if you need any help!

AOL/AIM: LiLcHiCo4LiFe​
[/center]

^^^ I could use your help homie i've been tryin the links people providin but when i put my username and pw it just sends me to the jumpman23 homepage. What do i do?

just keep opening up another browser and closing out of your other ones until you get to the page, after like 6 trys it worked for me. just be persistent.
wanted: Sz. 10 Cool Grey Air Flight 89' hit me up at [email protected]

Still almost a FSR after 12 hours????
No way are these "Limited".
Im doubting 6,000 :\
ohwell.gif

DIRTY Member #US 11 aka The O.D.B.[/b]
T-Mac!!![/b]
email: ebay: beverb95 (70+)[/b]
[/b]​

So will using my old username and pw work to buy the shoes cuz i didn't register prior to the 14th to buy the kicks? Good lookin on the 411 yall.

Just Got Mine a size 8.5
pimp.gif
but i need a 10 to but they are sold out so is anybody willing to trade a size 10 for a size 11 or any other size?

Shipment #1
Ship to: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Bryant Garcia
xxxx -----------------
Virginia Beach, VA xxxxx-xxxx

Shipping Method:Two Day Air

Style &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Name
-----------------------------------------------------
RTROIV &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp JORDAN RETRO IV PACKAGE
WHITE/VARSITY RED-BLACK
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 1 @ $200.00 Each = $200.00

&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Product Subtotal = $200.00
Gift Packaging = $0.00
Shipping & Handling = $11.00
Sales Tax = $10.55
Grand Total: $221.55
Amount Charged to Credit Card: $221.55

got my comfirmation email i'm happy but right after i ordered my 4z i got a strange phone call it said unavailable and when i picked it up it said please hold our opperators are bussy wtf was that team jordan callin my house??
A new NT didicated to tha seven cities
Niketalk757
Co-creater/Moderator VA BEACH
MY GEAR

Back
Top Bottom