*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

So F-in heated.I spent 1 day+ trying to get a pair and I ended up with nothing.I got to the screen where you choose the sizes of everything then I cliclked BUY.Then it sent me back to the 60 second page.What was I supposed to do from there?
REPPING THE "CHEAP COURTS"

History will be made.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I ordered my pair 10:00 est the night they were released. I still haven't gotten a tracking #. Should I be worried?
[table][tr][td]

Nickthestick91
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Nickthestick91
[/td][td]AIM[/td][td]E-Mail Me[/td][/tr][/table]​

j/w since im xtra late.. what was the smallest size made in the laser iv's?
lookin' for:
whatever you got in sizes 5.5-6.5 or 9.5-10
(pink camo uptowns, aj iii/v/xi, haze hi dunks)
aim tha i catcha

FOR ANYONE WHO NEED A 10.5 I JUST GOT OF THE PHONE WITH THE REP AND SHE SAID MORE THAN 1 PAIR BOTH PAIRS WILL BE CANCELED SO I CANCELED MY BROTHER'S PAIR HE ORDERED A 2ND PAIR ON MY ACC >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

BUT MY PAIR IS ON THE WAY JUST GOT TO LOOK OUT FOR THE POSTMAN :nerd:
nerd.gif

Everyone who is worried about their order just call. For instance my order says pending and i called a rep and she pulled my order up and said that it is actually past pending and that UPS is on their way to get the package and that i should receive tracking today

P.S. She said some orders actually already have tracking but just hasn't gotten to the website yet so call and you may get a tracking #

Quote:
I spent 1 day+ trying to get a pair and I ended up with nothing.

I spend 10 minutes :D
happy.gif

and i got mine.

I was going to pass, but I got curious, and decided to go to the website to see how bad traffic was, even NT was slowwwww. Somehow I managed to get in and ordered them with no errors, or refreshing, it was like a last minute thing because I wasn't feeling the laser. I ordered 1 pair, then like 15 minutes later i decided to order a second one using a different account and cc. I might sell the second pair, I am not sure yet.

I wish i could help you. |I
tired.gif

USMC 22nd MEU wearing J's since '88

^^ I need that 10.5, when are they puttin them back up on JM23. After that 5 day ish?
-Im like GOD, kause you cant touch me or see me, but you know that Im there, and you know that yall need me.

[/b]​

Quote:
j/w since im xtra late.. what was the smallest size made in the laser iv's?

I think size 7, but I am not 100% sure.
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."- George W. Bush

waNtEd: SpAcE JaM's SiZE 11

^^^Yea a size 7 was the smallest size and they were there almost until the end...not anymore though...

just an hour ago it was only size 15-18 up and now 13.5 is back up, could this be orders are being cancelled?

is it really a sz 7?
frown.gif

lookin' for:
whatever you got in sizes 5.5-6.5 or 9.5-10
(pink camo uptowns, aj iii/v/xi, haze hi dunks)
aim tha i catcha

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I just called Nike, I got them. Thank God. I was getting nervous.
embarassed.gif

[table][tr][td]

Nickthestick91
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Nickthestick91
[/td][td]AIM[/td][td]E-Mail Me[/td][/tr][/table]​

I just got my shipping confirmation w/ tracking number 20 min ago.

I ordered at 2 am (est) on sunday morning using 2 Day Air.

^^^crazycw does your tracking number work because everyone I know that has there number already it just says it can't be tracked because the package is still sitting in nikes wearhouse....?

^ I can't track it yet. But according to the cust. rep, that means that I am guaranteed to get my pair.

mine still says pending i ordered at 2:37 a.m..... release day...anyone get theirs yet who ordered around that time?
thanks,
Danny

I received my shipping confirmation yesturday. nothing has been shipped as of yet. I ordered around 12 a.m that sunday morning. Im guessing there shipping the 2 day air and next day first?
[/b]​

i just talked to a nike rep and he told me not to worry because the packages will not be shipped until thursday or friday and thats why everyone doesnt have their tracking info.
Im on a whole notha level/I dont steal your jacob watch I just unscrew the bezel-JayZ

now lets get it all in perspective/for all ya enjoyment a song ya could step wit/ya appointed me to bring rap justice/but i aint 5-o, ya kno its nas yo

I ordered my sz 11 at exactly 8:34 am (est.) on Sunday and got my order confirmation at 8:35 am (est.) and got my shipping confirmation at 3:31 pm (est.). I also chose 2 day air. I'm soo glad it went through.

AOL/AIM: LiLcHiCo4LiFe​
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom